Digital printing Malaysia | Print Malaysia |Dot 2 dot

ramyal...@gmail.com

Jun 16, 2017, 8:36:23 AM6/16/17
A commitment to print quality:
Dot to dot offers offset and gravure-matching print quality, so you can deliver high-quality, high-end prints every time. With 5 ink stations standard and
up to 7 optional ink stations, dot to dot digital presses enable:
• 97% coverage of PANTONE® colors
• True spot colors
• Sharp, smooth images and uniform gloss
Designers and brands demand dot to dot because the prints are consistently high quality. With dot to dot, we stay ahead of our competitors and continue to grow at a fast rate