XXX PICTURES, SEX STORIES, XXXEMAIL, LIVE STRIP SHOWS...FREE!!

SeXpArTy XxX

Jan 28, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/28/96

SeXpArTy

http://www.city-net.com/~jers5000/hotsex.html

Cum cisit the newest and hottest site on the web! SeXpArTy brings you
over 50,000 COLOR XXX PROFESSIONAL PICTURES including girls on girls,
couples in action, orgis galore and single shots. After you are done
cumming in the photo gallery take a little stroll down to the library
where you can relax and read some XXX stories submited by our guests.
Wait......don't forget to pay your respect to the girl of the week posing
in a fully nude position! By now, if you are the average person, your
would have probably cummed about 3 times..and are probably at the climax
of your 4th so take a seat in the theatre and watch a fully nude PORNSTAR
dance for you and do anything you tell her 1 on 1! After this adventorous
30 minutes at THE SeXpArTy you are probably worn out and overall
exhausted, so you better sign off and take a nice cold shower...but don't
forget to cum back because we update THE SeXpArTy every day!!!!

WHHHOOOOOPS did i forget to mention that this is all free!!! NO ACCESS
CHARGES, NO PASSWORDS!!!

CUM VISIT US SOON, WE CAN'T WAIT!

GIRLS AT THE SeXpArTy

chie...@uoknor.edu

Jan 29, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/29/96
Please take your XXX's and stick 'em deeper than any gerbil has ever squirmed. Your advertisements
are not welcome here.

John B. Loiodice

Jan 29, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/29/96
to loio...@icanect.net
I WOULD LIKE THIS POSTINT AND OTHER LIKE IT REMOVED FROM THIS NEWS GROUP.
Anyone else out there feel that way, huh ???

--

Regards,
Photography & Video On Location, Inc.

The Dunghill Fowl

Feb 1, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/1/96
SeXpArTy XxX wrote:

> SeXpArTy
>
> http://www.city-net.com/~jers5000/hotsex.html
>
> Cum cisit the newest and hottest site on the web! SeXpArTy brings you
> over 50,000 COLOR XXX PROFESSIONAL PICTURES including girls on girls,
> couples in action, orgis galore and single shots. After you are done
> cumming in the photo gallery take a little stroll down to the library
> where you can relax and read some XXX stories submited by our guests.
> Wait......don't forget to pay your respect to the girl of the week posing
> in a fully nude position! By now, if you are the average person, your
> would have probably cummed about 3 times..and are probably at the climax
> of your 4th so take a seat in the theatre and watch a fully nude PORNSTAR
> dance for you and do anything you tell her 1 on 1! After this adventorous
> 30 minutes at THE SeXpArTy you are probably worn out and overall
> exhausted, so you better sign off and take a nice cold shower...but don't
> forget to cum back because we update THE SeXpArTy every day!!!!
>
> WHHHOOOOOPS did i forget to mention that this is all free!!! NO ACCESS
> CHARGES, NO PASSWORDS!!!
>
> CUM VISIT US SOON, WE CAN'T WAIT!
>
> GIRLS AT THE SeXpArTy
>
> --

That's all a bunch of bullshit. It has three numbers to call which you
have to pay for.

Info.man

Feb 5, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/5/96
In article <310CFD...@icanect.net>,

"John B. Loiodice" <loio...@icanect.net> wrote:
>I WOULD LIKE THIS POSTINT AND OTHER LIKE IT REMOVED FROM
THIS NEWS GROUP.
>Anyone else out there feel that way, huh ???

You can get a chip which will delete the items you find
offensive. Or if all else fails, just don't bring these
offensive postings up. I find them a quite interesting
commentary on the human condition. We are just one-half
step up from the lowland chimps. (The only real difference
is that they don't fight.)

3:53PM 1/13/96Safeguard your future. Start a Financial Fortress Firewall today! Free information. All you need to know. E-mail your snail-mail address to Lasv...@accessnv.com Subject: firewall. "Seize the present or fade from the future." [8->}

Martin Imrisek

Feb 8, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/8/96
In message <4ejghb$1...@norm.uoknor.edu> - chie...@uoknor.edu writes:
:>
:>Please take your XXX's and stick 'em deeper than any gerbil has ever squirmed. Your advertisements
:>are not welcome here.

Thank you for saying something I have wanted to for a long time.
I am getting sick of seeing crap posts that belong in the *.sex.* newsgroups.

Martin Imrisek
University of Toronto
imr...@ecf.toronto.edu

TTU

Feb 12, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/12/96
In article <4f52tf$ftg...@bighorn.accessnv.com>, lasv...@accessnv.com (Info.man) says:

>In article <310CFD...@icanect.net>,
> "John B. Loiodice" <loio...@icanect.net> wrote:
>>I WOULD LIKE THIS POSTINT AND OTHER LIKE IT REMOVED FROM
>THIS NEWS GROUP.
>>Anyone else out there feel that way, huh ???
>>

>>ISeXpArTy XxX wrote:
>>>
>>> SeXpArTy
>>>
>>> http://www.city-net.com/~jers5000/hotsex.html
>>>
>>> Cum cisit the newest and hottest site on the web!
>SeXpArTy brings you
>>> over 50,000 COLOR XXX PROFESSIONAL PICTURES including
>girls on girls,
Onks´varma ja? Mulle kyl kelpais´amatooritasokin.

> . After you are done
Niin mita ma oisin tehny?

>>> cumming in the photo gallery take a little stroll down
>to the library

Tah? Cummitellut jossain kirjastossa, hah? Ma en uso cummituksiin!

>>> where you can relax and read some XXX stories submited
>by our guests.

XXX jutut? Eksa tunne muita kirjaimia?

>3:53PM 1/13/96Safeguard your future. Start a Financial Fortress Firewall today! Free information. All you need to know. E-mail your snail-mail address

Onks´varma ja?

____ ____
/ \---/ \
(__/\O/ \O/\__)
___\\ _ //___
(__/ \__)
__| o |__
(____\___/____)

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

BRENDAN GRAHAM

Feb 25, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/25/96
to will...@aol.com
Does this mean that I'm on your mailing list?

Denisen Fraser and Jay Hartlove

Feb 26, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/26/96
You are a nasty person, sending a message like this on the wedding
net. Go back into your hole and take your message with you.
Shame on you!

--
Oh, I hope this is right. 10362...@compuserve.com

suki

Feb 26, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/26/96
strip...@aol.com (Stripe1024) wrote:
>I WANT

I'm sure you do but do you need to tell the whole DAMN NEWSGROUP????

NO, I DON"T WANT!!!

SuKi--> Prefers live action!!! HA!!

Teemu Leisti

Feb 26, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/26/96
BRENDAN GRAHAM (brianx_...@ccm2.hf.intel.com) wrote:

: Does this mean that I'm on your mailing list?

No, it just means you're pretty clueless.

-- Teemu Leisti / lei...@mpr.ca / MPR Teltech Ltd

Message has been deleted

George A. Stathis

Feb 27, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/27/96
to cjko...@netro.com.au
Con Koutroumbas <cjko...@netro.com.au> wrote:
>strip...@aol.com (Stripe1024) writes:
>> I WANT

So what? Sovara milas re malaka?

Ti les re paidi mou, pou mbikes edo horis na katalavaineis mia?

Me ti mia ta theleis ola, re file?

Kai ti na ta kaneis? Agorase ta, an thes. Den tha allaksoun
ti zoi sou, ti zoi mas pou einai toso da mikri ki ehei anangi
tosa alla pragmata.

In short: "So what?"

George Alexander Stathis (explaining to a clueless Greek some clues)

George A. Stathis

Feb 27, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/27/96
to suki...@singnet.com.sg

Indeed, SuKi. The... cheapest and most reliable kind of
pornography is... installing a bedroom wall-mirror.

The only disadvantage of this reliable technological
innovation (dating back to much before Christ) is that...

George A. Stathis

Feb 27, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/27/96
to suki...@singnet.com.sg

suki

Feb 28, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/28/96
"George A. Stathis" <hype...@hol.gr> wrote:

>Indeed, SuKi. The... cheapest and most reliable kind of
>pornography is... installing a bedroom wall-mirror.
>
>The only disadvantage of this reliable technological
>innovation (dating back to much before Christ) is that...

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Is that what???? People can check themselves out and scare the shit out
of themselves before making out???

SuKi

reflex

Mar 4, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/4/96
Jethro32 wrote:

> send me some and i will trade one for one
> john wilsonbmnmbm

jgg

Robin.Finley

Mar 7, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/7/96
to suki...@singnet.com.sg
I can supply full length mirrors for a reasonable price if you are
willing to get in touch, otherwise get yourself a good porno movie to
watch and forget the mirror.

Please reply

Robin.Finley

Mar 7, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/7/96
to suki...@singnet.com.sg
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

W.MO...@megafile.shnet.org

Mar 25, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/25/96
ueberraschenderweise fand ich am *21.03.96* einen Beitrag
von *maz321* zum Thema *"Re: XXX PICTURES, SEX STORIES, XXXEMAIL, LIVE STRIP SHOWS...FREE!!"*,
der natuerlich nicht unbeantwortet bleiben darf.

Hallo *maz321*,

m> Give me some good stories and pics PLEASE!!!
please translate....

Tschuess sagt
Wolfgang
\\://