Wedding Jewelery

Skip to the first unread message

Rebecca Massey

15 May 1999, 03:00:0015/05/1999
Hi everyone,

I've been looking around for jewelery to wear with my wedding gown. Just
to fill you in: my gown is ivory, with peals and gold threading around
the bust and sleeves. It has a sweetheart neckline. My bridesmaids will
be wearing gold floor length dresses.

I am looking for a necklace and earrings set. I would like pearls (but
can't afford real ones!) or gold. I can't seem to find anything that
looks nice, yet is fairly cheap. I went way over budget on the dress, so
I can't afford to splurge on the accessories ;-) I would also like to
buy necklaces for my bridesmaids as my gift to them.

If anyone knows a store in Melbourne, Australia that I can look at, or
an online store, that would be great. Thanks very much!

Rebecca

J. Tseng

15 May 1999, 03:00:0015/05/1999
What a coincidence-- just today I received a gorgeous white pearl
illusion necklace in the mail, which I won on www.ebay.com for $15. I
plan to wear it with my wedding gown or with the dress I'll be changing
into later for dancing. Most of the sellers on ebay will ship outside
the US. Also, in the US there are home shopping channels on TV that I
like to watch. They sometimes sell beautiful jewelry that's gold plated
so it's cheaper, but still looks good.

Judy
--------
SHORTEN YOUR URL FOR FREE! http://onward.to

CHedgesp

17 May 1999, 03:00:0017/05/1999
>I can't afford to splurge on the accessories ;-) I would also like to
>buy necklaces for my bridesmaids as my gift to them.
>
>If anyone knows a store in Melbourne, Australia that I can look at, or
>an online store, that would be great. Thanks very much!
>
>Rebecca

Here is an online site that has reasonably priced and rather pretty jewelry
sets and tiaras.
http://www.tiaratown.com/
Hope it helps :)
Cheryl

willsm...@gmail.com

28 Feb 2017, 23:21:5928/02/2017
On Saturday, May 15, 1999 at 12:30:00 PM UTC+5:30, J. Tseng wrote:
> What a coincidence-- just today I received a gorgeous white pearl
> illusion necklace in the mail, which I won on www.ebay.com for $15. I
> plan to wear it with my wedding gown or with the dress I'll be changing
> into later for dancing. Most of the sellers on ebay will ship outside
> the US. Also, in the US there are home shopping channels on TV that I
> like to watch. They sometimes sell beautiful jewelry that's gold plated
> so it's cheaper, but still looks good.
>
> Judy
> --------
> SHORTEN YOUR URL FOR FREE! http://onward.to
>
> Rebecca Massey wrote:
> >
> > Hi everyone,
> >
> > I've been looking around for jewelery to wear with my wedding gown. Just
> > to fill you in: my gown is ivory, with peals and gold threading around
> > the bust and sleeves. It has a sweetheart neckline. My bridesmaids will
> > be wearing gold floor length dresses.
> >
> > I am looking for a necklace and earrings set. I would like pearls (but
> > can't afford real ones!) or gold. I can't seem to find anything that
> > looks nice, yet is fairly cheap. I went way over budget on the dress, so
> > I can't afford to splurge on the accessories ;-) I would also like to
> > buy necklaces for my bridesmaids as my gift to them.
> >
> > If anyone knows a store in Melbourne, Australia that I can look at, or
> > an online store, that would be great. Thanks very much!
> >
> > Rebecca

good