Hindi Movie Song Of Main Hoon Na

Lydia Bacigalupo

Dec 4, 2023, 7:10:27 PM12/4/23
Catch us for latest Bollywood News, New Bollywood Movies update, Box office collection, New Movies Release , Bollywood News Hindi, Entertainment News, Bollywood Live News Today & Upcoming Movies 2023 and stay updated with latest hindi movies only on Bollywood Hungama.

"Main Hoon Na" is a 2004 hindi film which has Shahrukh Khan, Sushmita Sen, Zayed Khan, Amrita Rao, Suniel Shetty, Kirron Kher, Bindu, Satish Shah, Boman Irani, Rakhi Sawant, Kabir Bedi, Sajid Khan, Naseeruddin Shah, Murli Sharma, Nassar Abdulla, Subhan Nadiadwala, Kunal Kumar and Mushtaq Shiekh in lead roles. We have 7 songs lyrics and 7 video songs of Main Hoon Na. Anu Malik has composed its music. Abhijeet Bhattacharya, Shreya Ghoshal, K.K., Vasundhara Das, Anu Malik, Sunidhi Chauhan, Alka Yagnik, Sonu Nigam, Aftab Sabri and Hashim Sabri have sung these songs while Javed Akhtar has penned its lyrics.

hindi movie song of main hoon na
Download Zip https://t.co/3tGEmqD8yA

Even before Rajesh Khanna and Sharmila Tagore immortalized the Darjeleing toy train with the beautiful song, Dev Anand and Asha Parekh shot a similar number in this movie. The movie was one of the biggest hits of the year and was one of the oldest movies to showcase the beauty of Darjeeling on screen.

To be honest, we had not heard of this movie, but Professor by Director Lekh Tandon was one of the superhits of the year. Starring Shammi Kapoor and Kalpana, this movie was shot extensively in and around Darjeeling town. The song Main chali main chali was shot at Darjeeling Mall and Batasia Loop.

And finally, the Badshah of Bollywood arrives at Darjeeling again with his charm in Darjeeling. And he arrives in style emerging from the smoke of the steam engines at Darjeeling Railway Station. I know many of us have tried taking that shot. At least I have! Main Hoon Na starring Shah Rukh Khan and Sushmita Sen was shot in Darjeeling and the college that was shown in the movie is actually St. Pauls School. Of course, the movie was a hit. The song Chale Jaise Hawayein was shot in the sprawling campus of St. Pauls School. The song has no cuts in the first 2.42 minutes!

LyricsBogie contains Hindi Songs Lyrics from All Latest and Old Bollywood movies, TV Shows, Albums with details about Singers, Directors, Lyricists and more. We have Biggest Collection of Hindi Songs Lyrics & Punjabi Songs Lyrics, so you can search your favorite songs lyrics by movies names, by artist names, by music directors and lyricists.

eebf2c3492