College Girl Looking for PenPal

Janet

Aug 6, 2001, 3:11:24 PM8/6/01
Hey guys and girls! I'm a single, 24 year old who just graduated from
college. I experimented with some bisexuality in the past and I am
looking to spice up my sex life because right now it's lackluster at
best. I am willing to travel so e-mail me at
http://www.eroticy.com/default.asp?afl=gjan
It's a FREE personals site that I belong too and then it doesn't give
my e-mail address out to everyone so I don't get stalked or anything
like that. It's got some pictures of me (some nude) and some other
facts about me. I'll talk to you soon. xoxox

JNYAMEKYE

Aug 11, 2001, 7:38:45 AM8/11/01
i am a strong black american who has graduated his second degree in economics
in south africa.currently i am back home in Newark, NJ.i am seriously
interested in you.can we start our friendship? i love to see people like you
.its all love .my address is: kobbysc...@yahoo.com
lets start talking.

Alfredo Rivera

Aug 12, 2001, 12:57:19 PM8/12/01
Hope I can meet you...Im from NY...28 male latin....write back when y
receive this letter.. thank you.

Alfredo Rivera

Aug 12, 2001, 1:54:20 PM8/12/01
Hope I can meet you...Im from NY...28 male latin....write back when y
receive this letter.. thank you.

simpleanimal

Aug 13, 2001, 8:48:02 AM8/13/01
Hi everyone,
I'm new in this group, and was looking to meet some new people.. I'm a
telecom consultant in Maastricht in the Netherlands. Do write me at
your convenience, but no ads please!

Cheers,
simpleanimal (cute handle, don't you think?)

Downtym

Aug 13, 2001, 9:52:27 PM8/13/01
> <SNIP>

Not so much as a response to one person as a response to this thread:

What. The. Fuck?

--
Downtym |
Email: Dow...@resnet.gatech.edu | Post no bills