Teach your field of expertise online now!

fcalms

Aug 23, 2009, 2:23:17 PM8/23/09
**Teach your field of expertise online now!**

**E-LEARNING & ONLINE TEACHING IS HERE TO STAY!**

**Do it for these reasons:

- 1. It is flexible and rewarding
- 2. It is not a typical course, courses are geared as tutorials
- 3. Set the course price and get paid for every registration!
- 4. Choose what YOU want to teach.
- 5. Get started immediately.
- 6. The online & e-learning market is big & getting bigger.

**Have expertise / skill that you're hiding?
**Teach it for pay or for free... as a course or tutorial online.
**Nothing is required except a love for teaching.

**We're always looking for online teachers and/or tutors!

**Were you wondering how to teach online but don't know how to do it?**

**We can help. Read more on how it works at:

http://fca.no-ip.info:7080/fcalms/

**YOU CAN HAVE YOUR TEACHING OR COURSE WEBSITE FREE ON OUR SERVER.**
**Our website is free for use of all instructors, teachers, tutors &
trainers.**
**Teach one or several courses - for fee or $$FREE.**