What's the difference ???

1 view

ASHLYNN BRYANT

Sep 30, 2007, 5:17:19 PM9/30/07
I don't understand why classes taught by teaching assistants are
difficult. What is the diffirence between the professors and the
assistants? Well besdes the obvious fact that they are usually
undergaduates. I don't see why that would be such a bad thing. I think
that classes taught by teachers assistants are a learning experience for
the students as well as the student teachers. If you were going to
school to become a teacher you would have to assist in order to gain
your experience. Are the students these days worried that there
education will be of less importance if they have a class taught by a
teachers assistant? No matter what you still get credit for that class
and if taught correctly learn things in that class that you would have
learned if the teacher had been teaching.