Looking for volunteers to work on a project called "African Recovery"

1 view

Edison Gbenga

Oct 24, 2012, 11:07:14 PM10/24/12
Looking for volunteers to work on a project called "African Recovery" . African recovery is a radical multi-stakeholder approach to stir up substantial activities that translates into considerable economic expansion in Africa.

Africa needs to rethink its growth strategies, refocus our collective energy on significant activities,
increase expertise, increase local content and encourage healthy collaboration. It is for this reason that African recovery exists. For more information please IM me your email and i will send you the document. or you can email me on m...@buzzedison.com