(IVÁN): OUR HEAVENLY FATHER’S SON, THE REBBE, IS GIVEN TO US FOREVER:

valarezo

Apr 15, 2010, 11:32:57 AM4/15/10

Sábado, 10 de abril, año 2010 de Nuestro Salvador Jesucristo,
Guayaquil, Ecuador - Iberoamérica

(Cartas del cielo son escritas por Iván Valarezo)

OUR HEAVENLY FATHER'S SON, THE REBBE, IS GIVEN TO US FOREVER:

A holy child is born to Israel, spilled with his own atoning-blood at
birth, and is given to the entire world for the ultimate love-
sacrifice for the shedding of the atoning-blood, before our heavenly
Father over his eternal rock, so sin may die and the nations may live
at last liberated from Satan's eternal deadly deception, forever and
ever. For he is the one bringing love and eternal-life to a dying
world that only knows sin, infirmities and death since the day Adam
and Eve believed the old serpents terrible lies against the fruit of
life, the Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach, our Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth,
so they may die and never see life ever again forever in eternity.

This is the child that our heavenly Father promised initially to Abram
to have from his sterile wife Sara, so when they could not longer have
anymore life to live for themselves, then He gave them eternal life
from one of their own chosen one, Isaac. For Isaac brought into the
world a nation that would finally execute the eternal atoning-blood
love-sacrifice that will not only eradicate sin, infirmities and death
from the face of the entire earth, but also it will bring blessings
and eternal-life to every one willing to believe within his heart and
confess with his lips the holiest name for freedom.

For it was in Isaac that our heavenly Father established a blessing of
love and eternal-life that it will never die in this life or in the
next one to come, for those that believe in the holy name of His dear
Son Yeshua HaMoshiach, our Lord Jesus Christ, for the forgiveness of
sin and the blissful-blessings of salvation. For salvation is to
return not only to the blessed life of paradise but also it means to
reconcile with our heavenly Father holy heart from where we came out
to live not our individual lives but the holy glorious life of His Son
Yeshua HaMoshiach, our Lord Jesus Christ, so we may enjoy peace and
truth always and forever.

Because, for every man, woman and child on earth to live in the truth
and life of the Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach, our Lord Jesus Christ, does
not only mean to live constantly pleasing our heavenly Father'
justice, but also it means to enjoy powerfully every blessing from His
tree of life, so we may know only victory over Satan's wilds. For
Satan can never know victory over the life of any one that believes in
his heart and confesses with his lips the supernatural and glorious
name that our heavenly Father entrusted to His Son Yeshua HaMoshiach,
our Lord Jesus Christ, so we may not only escape sin and death but
also live victoriously in the highest heavens forever.

For a child is given unto us that brings love, happiness, peace and
endless prosperity into the life not only of an entire new nation, but
also into the life of every man, woman and child from every nation of
the world, so they may escape Satan's wilds and his terrible darkness
that blinds the souls of men to death. In due time, our heavenly
Father's Holy Spirit entered into the virgin womb of David's chosen
daughter, so nine-months later would give us the holy flesh, bones and
atoning-blood not only for the ultimate love-blood sacrifice for a
dying world, but also for the eternal peace and blissful life for
every man, woman and child of the entire human race.

This is the only way that our heavenly Father could come down from
heaven and rescue us from the lying lips of Satan and his wicked ones
everywhere around the world, so we may not continue to suffer his lies
and deadly-deception but begin to live at once His glorious life, the
life of His Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach, the everlasting-Savior! Moreover,
our heavenly Father gave us His Holy Spirit so he may enter into
David's chosen virgin womb, because this was the only way possible to
defeat Satan within Adam's sinful flesh, bones and dying blood as
well, so we may stop suffering Satan's wicked wilds that only bring
into us blindness every step of the way into hell.

In truth, only our heavenly Father could defeat Satan within Adam's
and Eve's sinful bodies and strayed human spirit, therefore His Holy
Spirit had to enter into David's chosen virgin womb daughter: so nine-
months later His Holy Spirit would come out breaking the virginity of
David's daughter with his own atoning-blood, flesh, bones and new life
for the entire world. Here, as the Spirit of God came out with the
much needed glorious flesh, bones, and atoning-blood for the ultimate
love blood-sacrifice at Jerusalem's holy hilltop, then the atoning-
blood that spilled out from David's chosen daughter virginity was the
first to receive the Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach into the land of Israel,
so sin and darkness may die at last everywhere.

That is to say, also that the Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach, our Lord Jesus
Christ, indeed bathed in his own atoning-blood love-sacrifice as he
entered into our world for the first time as our King Messiah, so he
may personally lead us away from Satan and his lies in this world and
in the next one to come forever. In truth, our Rebbe Yeshua
HaMoshiach, David's son, was the first one to be born into the world
this way through his biological mother's virgin womb that as it broke
and opened, then it showered him with atoning-blood, bathing him like
this with his own atoning-blood, so the world's sin may not touch him
and his followers as well, forever.

That is why that when the prophets spoke about him through their lives
and the Scriptures, then they could only speak greatness about his
birth and life, as the prophet Isaiah, for example, and later John the
Baptize; John, when he first saw him, he said: This is God's Chosen
Lamb that takes away the sin of the world forever. On this day, when
John saw God's Lamb walking towards him for the first time in his
entire life (because he did not know him from before), then he said:
The One that sent me, told me that when I see His Spirit comedown upon
him as a dove, then Israel should know that he is the Rebbe, Yeshua
HaMoshiach!

And as John interacted with our Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach, Jesus Christ
of Nazareth, as he baptized those that came to him to the Jordan
River, then he heard God's Lamb said to him: John, I am here so you
may baptize me just as any one else every day. John became astonished
to hear the Rebbe say to him that he must baptize him in the river to
which he objected immediately, because being a mortal man and he is
God's Chosen Lamb before the people of Israel, then he could not
accept this at all since he was the savior and not him.

Therefore, John tried to reason to what our Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach,
David's Son, said to him when he called him as God's Chosen Lamb to
baptize him in the river with the rest of Israel watching this event
unfold before their eyes as an eternal testimony for everyone's
justice forever. Indeed, John thought that this was not the way to do
this, instead God's Lamb should baptize him at once, so the people of
Israel may see that he is more important than him, moreover that they
should know him as their savior to follow all the days of their lives
into the eternal salvation of their living souls.

Truly, this was a moment for which John was unprepared, moreover the
One that sent him did not tell him anything at all about it, so he
stood surprised before our Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach-but the truth was
that Jesus Christ needed John to baptize him so he may begin to preach
and heal Israel from her sins immediately. Therefore, the Rebbe Yeshua
HaMoshiach, Jesus Christ of Nazareth, considering that John was
unwilling to baptize him, he said to him, if you do not baptize me,
then justice would never fulfill all together throughout Israel and
the entire earth, so sin may die and Satan retrieves to his eternal
place in the underworld, so light may shine from darkness forever.

After John heard Jesus Christ tell him this powerful truth, a truth
that he never thought that he would hear from the Rebbe himself, then
he decided to baptize him in the river with the rest of the people
that were there on this day to receive baptizing with their promised
King Messiah, so justice may flourish everywhere forever. On this day,
our heavenly Father baptized the Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach, David's son,
with his brothers and sisters from Israel that were there divinely to
receive baptizing with him in the river, so justice may flourish
within their lives and for their children's children for generations
to come for all the nations to receive also their eternal salvation
soon.

Therefore, the moment John baptized the Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach, Jesus
Christ of Nazareth, fulfilling all truth, love, justice for himself,
for Israel and the nations, then our Lord Jesus Christ filled with the
Holy Spirit went into the towns preaching, teaching and baptizing
everyone in his path in the name of the Father, the Son and of the
Holy Ghost. That is to say, also that since truth and justice at last
fell upon Israel, then our heavenly Father could begin to pour of His
Holy Spirit so miracles, signs and great wonder may begin to manifest
powerfully in the heavens and on earth for people to come out from
darkness into the living-light, of the bloody-atoning tree of life.

That is to say, also that the moment that John baptized Jesus Christ
in the river, then he began to walk reverently as our Lord and savior
towards the holy hilltop of Jerusalem, so he may shed his atoning-
blood over our heavenly Father's holy altar for the end of sin and the
beginning of the eternal-life for every one everywhere forever. And
our Lord Jesus Christ did all these things for each one of us, so we
may escape Satan and his wilds in this life and in the next one to
come as well, and like this he may turn finally our darkness into the
glorious life of our heavenly Father and His angelic kingdom all over
the entire earth.

For this our Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach, David's son, came into the
world, so he may live our "only holy life," a supernatural life that
we could not live ever because it meant to fulfill and glorify within
our hearts, bodies, souls and human spirit the Holy Spirit of the Ten
Commandments for the glory and honor of our heavenly Father's name.
Indeed, lost we were eternally living already within a hell life
region all over the earth, because no one could fulfill and glorify
the Holy Spirit of the Ten Commandments, so sin may die with its
darkness thus for love, peace, happiness and glory may flourish at
last all over the earth fore ages to come well into all eternity.

Therefore, it was our Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach, Jesus Christ of
Nazareth, that had to enter into our world, but by breaking his
mother's virginity at birth so his own atoning-blood may welcome him
into life and not men's sins, so he may live victoriously each day of
our human life thus to fulfill and glorify the Spirit of the Law
forever. Then, having our Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach, Jesus Christ of
Nazareth, done this for each one of us each day of his entire life
within Israel, then we made it back to our everlasting celestial life
in paradise and the brand-new Jerusalem from heaven above, so we may
not die for Satan anymore but live only for our tree of life.

Moreover, our Lord Jesus Christ had to be born and live within Israel
for each one of us, so he may defeat Satan and his lies with his own
body, bones, atoning-blood, and supernatural human spirit before our
heavenly Father and His angelic hosts, so then we could make it back
to heaven again-and this time we may stay forever. For it was our
heavenly Father's perfect will within his holy birth and life that our
Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach, David's son, may be born and live each day of
our human-life within Israel, so we may defeat Satan and his lies
within paradise for all the brand-new eternity that is yet to come for
the brand-new Jerusalem from heaven above.

This is true, our heavenly Father desires initially to see each one of
us living victorious each day of our celestial life within the
messianic-life of His Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach, our Lord Jesus Christ,
so we may not only defeat Satan and his lies at last on earth and in
paradise but also we could regain our lost eternal life, forever. That
is why that our Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach, David's son, virgin birth it
was very important for our heavenly and for every man, woman and child
within Israel and within all the nations of the entire world as well,
because his birth was going to be unique for the eternal salvation of
entire human race, forever.

Miraculously, this was something that had to become true only through
the wonderful and glorious supernatural power of his own atoning-blood
as God's Lamb that spilled over his head and body as he broke David's
daughter virgin womb, so he may give us his holy-flesh, bones and
atoning-blood for our sins in the moment he entered into our human
spirit world. For it was our heavenly Father's will from the beginning
with Adam and Eve in paradise, at Sinai with Moses and Israel, so He
may give them abundantly for the first time the Holy Spirit of the Ten
Commandments, so every man, woman and child may be born again into His
eternal life for the brand-new Jerusalem from heaven above.

Because, only those that are born again with the Holy Spirit of the
fulfilled and glorified Ten Commandments within our Rebbe Yeshua
HaMoshiach, our Lord Jesus Christ, messianic life, then they are
God's legitimate sons and daughters, so they may begin to live the
blissful angelic life that will never die on earth and much less in
heaven, forever. That is to say, also that our heavenly Father
destined every man, woman and child, beginning with Adam and Eve in
paradise, to be born again within the Holy Spirit of the Ten
Commandments totally fulfilled and glorified within the holy and
messianic life of His tree of life, our Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach, our
Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth!

Otherwise, we can never remain holy within the presence of our
heavenly Father and much less live next to Him forever and ever in His
brand-new angelic kingdom in heaven, as the brand-new Jerusalem from
heaven above, for example, where everything is love, truth, peace and
prosperity for every one forever and ever well into all eternity to
come. That is why that our heavenly Father gave us His child that
would be born from David's daughter virgin womb, so as he breaks his
mother virginity then he would spill his own atoning-blood over his
body thus for men to receive him as God's Lamb that removes sin from
the world, by the invoking power of his saving name.

For this is the holiest name that our heavenly Father granted men to
have in paradise, on earth and in the brand-new Jerusalem from heaven
above, so every one would know Him as they come close to His holy
heart thus for them to receive assurance for forgiveness from sin,
healing to their minds, bodies, souls and the eternal-salvation.
Truly, this is the holiest name that the angels, archangels, seraphim,
cherubs and other holy creatures from heaven invoke before our
heavenly Father thus to honor and exalt Him by the supernatural powers
of His living name that dwells in perfect holiness within Yeshua
HaMoshiach's heart and atoning-blood for the blessing of the blissful
eternal-life of His living-creatures everywhere.

This is very true, our Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach, Jesus Christ of
Nazareth, is our heavenly Father's Chosen Lamb, moreover he is His
personal high priest, Holy temple for His glorious holy name, and the
King Messiah for Israel and the nations of the entire world these days
and forevermore in all eternity to come. Therefore, as our Rebbe
Yeshua HaMoshiach, David's son, ruptures his mother virgin womb thus
to enter into the world's human-life, then his body became bathed with
his own atoning-blood, the holiest blood that brings forgiveness for
sin, healing and salvation for every man, woman and child within
Israel and the nations, so they may live liberated from Satan's lies,
forever.

Furthermore, it was with this atoning-blood that our Rebbe Yeshua
HaMoshiach, David's son, did not only live his holy life within
Israel, just as he would live it later in paradise and in the brand-
new Jerusalem from heaven above, but also he went to the Jerusalem's
holy hilltop to shed it before our heavenly Father, so we may live
eternally forgiven. And at Jerusalem's holy hilltop, our Rebbe Yeshua
HaMoshiach, Jesus Christ of Nazareth, defeated sin, moreover unlocked
the heaven's gates and windows so our heavenly Father will bless each
one as He may will within every day of our entire life on earth, in
paradise and in the brand-new celestial Jerusalem, so we may serve Him
in perfect peace forever.

That is why that our heavenly Father saw it necessary to give a holy-
child to Israel that would have a peculiar birth within their
families, by breaking the virgin womb of his mother at birth, so he
may be bathe with his own atoning-blood, the atoning-blood that later
it would bath him again to reenter paradise for humankind's well-
being, forever. Therefore, as it was important for our Rebbe Yeshua
HaMoshiach, Jesus Christ of Nazareth, to enter into the human-life by
breaking his mother virginity at birth, so he may be bathe with his
atoning-blood, moreover later at the Jerusalem's summit he would be
bathe again with his atoning-blood, not with his virgin mother but
with all of us this time.

Then, these days it is just as important for each one of us to be
bathe with our heavenly Father's Chosen Lamb atoning-blood, so we may
be born into the world again, but not into the world that we were born
at first from our mother's wombs, but from the angelic heaven above,
so we may return to paradise immediately. For everyone's eternal
blissful-life, it hides secretly since even before the foundation of
the heavens and the earth within the atoning-blood of the Rebbe Yeshua
HaMoshiach, the Son of David!

Consequently, our heavenly Father gave us the atoning-blood of His own
anointed-child, so he may not just enter into Israel's life but also
into the life of every nation, so people may have their sins washed
clean from their hearts, souls, bodies and human spirit thus for our
heavenly Father to receive them as His legitimate sons and daughters,
forever. This also means that our heavenly Father grants you His holy
blessings every day of your entire life, because when the Rebbe Yeshua
HaMoshiach, Jesus Christ of Nazareth, lives within your heart, then
sin is not longer your problem, because Satan and his lies are dead
before you forever, in this life and in the next one to come,
forever.

However, if Satan and his sins are dead before you in this life,
because of Jesus Christ of Nazareth living within your heart through
prayer and faith, then the angel of death and all of his infirmities
do not longer have power over your life to make you sick and kill you.
Undeniably, this is a blessed blissful-life which our heavenly Father
grants to each one of us the moment our Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach,
David's son, came into the world's life, by breaking his mother's
virgin womb at birth thus making his atoning-blood miraculously spill
over his head and body, so for you to receive him holy these days for
eternity.

Indeed, blessed you are every morning, every afternoon and every
evening because you believe within your heart and confess with your
lips our heavenly Father's Chosen Lamb blissful salvation by the
supernatural spilling of his atoning-blood at birth and at death that
defeats Satan and his wilds throughout your life, your loved ones and
friends as well, forever and ever. Amen!

(The previous Carta del cielo (letter from heaven) below had few
grammatical errors last week caused by computer miscalculation as I
move it from one computer to another. I apologize for any
inconvenience that these computer errors may have caused you as you
read the letter. I corrected the problems this week, so you may read
it again for the pleasure of your living soul. Enjoy it to your
heart's ultimate pleasures, and may our heavenly Father bless you
richly in His Holy Spirit in anything that you may undertake within
your life, in the name of His dear Son Jesus Christ of Nazareth.)

WITH THE REBBE, JESUS CHRIST, YOU LIVE VICTORIOUS OVER THE
MOUNTAINTOP:

Those that love our heavenly Father through His Rebbe Yeshua
HaMoshiach, Jesus Christ of Nazareth (These days Continuous Passover
Lamb), will indeed live within the walls of His glorious heavenly
sanctuary, the moment they may invoke His saving name, for they may
come in and go out from His holy sanctuary anytime. For our heavenly
Father's sanctuary is very holy and only the atoning-blood of the
continuous Lamb may take you there; that is why that it is very
important to honor and glorify His Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach, Jesus
Christ, within your heart and with your lips as well in His presence,
so you may be worthy to enter into His presence always.

Truthfully, you are the ones that eat and drink from the Lord's table
all the time, so you may never again live with your sinful-and-
sickened blood, flesh, and bones, but from the holy-atoning blood,
flesh, and bones of the Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach, God's Son, the only
possible savior for Israel, and the nations these days and for
eternity. Moreover, you are the ones worthy to enter into the holy
presence of our heavenly Father anytime, so you may inquire each day
about your personal needs, of your loved ones, and even of your
friends, as well, for there are much supernatural helps within the
presence of our heavenly Father for everyone everywhere around the
world nowadays.

Here, our heavenly Father will meet any man, woman and child, in the
name of His Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach, our Lord and savior, so He may
not only hear your prayers, petitions and intercessions for your loved
ones and friends, but also He will pour out of His blessings of
healing and prosperity upon all of you for His glory. Also, those that
enter within the holy presence of our heavenly Father, indeed, they
have climbed to the mountaintop of the Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach, The
Christ, -and this is higher than Satan and of his sins that may be
influencing your life these days, so to make you lose your peace and
even your every day many blessings, as well.

Here, Satan and his wicked ones can never go up the mountaintop,
because it is so holy up there that only our heavenly with His Holy
Spirit surround with His angelic hosts can be there with His Rebbe's
atoning-blood pour over all over the holy place, so sin may die
forever with its curses within the life of everyone, on earth. Today,
you are one of those blessed by our heavenly Father's holy will all
over paradise, all over the earth, and all over the brand-new
Jerusalem from heaven above, because His Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach, our
Lord Jesus Christ, washed you clean from all sins, and furthermore
lifted your soul very high to highest heaven forever where darkness
cannot touch ever.

This is the wonderful working power from our God's continuous Lamb
within your heart and within your entire life all over the earth, and
beyond eternity as well, where your new home awaits for you with your
loved ones from the past, so you may never breakaway from their love,
and above all never walk away from your Maker again. These days, you
are the ones that dwell within the perfect holiness of the ancient
holy hill of Jerusalem, where our Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach, Jesus
Christ of Nazareth, as the continuous Lamb for the Passover atoning-
blood, laid down his life willingly for the love and salvation of
Israel and the families of the nations, so they may live eternally
blessed.

Indeed, this is the holiest place on earth for humankind, just as it
is in heaven for the angels as well, for example, so people not just
from Israel but from all the nations may enter into this precious
holiness washed clean with the atoning-blood that will only do you
good these days and forever in the brand-new celestial Jerusalem. With
Adam and Eve's sickened blood, we came into the world through our
mother's womb, however with the Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach, our Lord
Jesus Christ's, atoning-blood, we may leave this world saved thus to
enter into a brand-new world never lived by the holiest angels in
heaven, nonetheless we will go there because of Jesus Christ's
continuous supreme love sacrifice.

Truly, this is the continuous supreme blood love sacrifice for which
our heavenly Father called Adam and Eve in paradise to obey, and He
did the same with Abraham and his children on earth, so they may all
love Him as a one big family on earth and in heaven with this precious
glorious eternal-love from His Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach. For this is
the supreme blood-love sacrifice that our heavenly Father always
looked on upon all the earth within the life of every living creature
to see if He can find it, and He only found it within Abraham's
children, His Promised Son-Messiah, Jesus Christ of Nazareth, for the
glory and honor of His supernatural majestic name!

Therefore, this is the Passover Lamb's atoning-blood from which our
heavenly Father began to release Israel from the stronghold of Satan
and of the many nations all over the region of Egypt that determined
that Israel may never enter into the Promised Land to possess it thus
to execute our heavenly Father's will of His supreme blood-love
sacrifice. For this is the blood-love sacrifice from which Abraham,
Isaac and Jacob began to love Him in spirit and in truth wherever they
went with their loved ones all over the earth, so to fulfill all truth
and justice forever and ever until Kingdom comes for every man, woman
and child on earth.

In times gone by, Israel and the nations with all their families our
heavenly Father lawfully directed them from His glorious holy heart to
serve and adore Him day and night within their hearts, souls, minds,
bodies and human spirit on earth and in paradise, so He may live in
peace with each one of them everlastingly. Therefore, to reject
anytime this supreme blood-love sacrifice of our heavenly Father's
Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach, our Lord savior Jesus Christ of Nazareth,
indeed, it is a big mistake, a mistake bigger than all the mistakes
that Satan and his fallen angels have ever made in heaven and on earth
as well to this day.

That is why that our heavenly Father made His Passover Lamb
celebration to spring forward always from His Scripture, moreover He
wrote it within our hearts and human spirit, so we may celebrate it
always as every morning, every afternoon and every evening as well
until Kingdom comes for sure for everyone on earth and in heaven.
Nowadays our heavenly Father's Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach, the Son of
David, is the one that takes away not only the sin from Israel's life
but also from each one of the nations' life as well, so they may no
longer live in darkness as always but they may live at last within the
holy life of the eternal-sanctuary, from heaven above.

Truly, these are the peoples of the nations of the entire world,
beginning with Israel, that our heavenly Father wants to bless
powerfully and supernatural every step of the way back to paradise, to
where He began to form them within His glorious heart and hands in His
image and according to His likeness for the love of His name. Indeed,
our heavenly Father loves you every moment of His eternal life through
the supreme love-sacrifice of His Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach, Jesus
Christ of Nazareth, which at last and in due time Israel lifted it
very high to heaven for Him, over the holy hilltop of Jerusalem, so
sin may die and the love to His saving name may live.

Hereby, you are the ones that have a secured blameless life forever,
because you no longer live the sinful life that you initially inherit
from Adam and Eve, but from the brand-new eternal life that came down
from heaven, the Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach, our Lord Jesus Christ, so we
may live it with blessings these days and forevermore in eternity.
Because, the holy life that came down from heaven, indeed, it came
down from our heavenly Father Himself through the Rebbe Yeshua
HaMoshiach, Jesus Christ of Nazareth, so through his virgin bloody
birth from King David's daughter, then we may have life and have it in
abundance on earth and in heaven for all eternity to come.

That is why that our Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach, Jesus Christ, had to
leave this world through the bloody crossed trees of Adam and Eve,
because through blood he came and through blood he left, so he may
enter into the world of the dead, in hell, but also ascend to reenter
the angelic kingdom for each one of us sake forever. Again, this is
important to understand first that our Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach, Jesus
Christ of Nazareth, had to enter the world through the bloody virgin
womb-birth of David's daughter, so he may fulfill the Holy Spirit of
the Law thus for him later to leave our life through the bloody
crossed trees of Adam and Eve, so we may live blessed.

Appropriately, our heavenly Father's Chosen Lamb's atoning-blood, our
Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach, the Son of God, is very important to the
entire earth's life, and to each one of us from all the families,
races, tribes, towns, cities, nations and Kingdom of the entire human
race, as well, so we may live liberated from Satan and sin these days
and forevermore. Truly, this is the heavenly life that your living
soul's heart asks you always to attain it, the sooner the better,
because Adam's life from which we were born to live it each day,
indeed it is dying slowly and surely finally to descend to the lowest
part of the earth, hell, where the lost souls await final judgment.

However, your souls do not want to die at all without the blessings of
eating and drinking from our heavenly Father's Chosen Lamb, the Rebbe
Yeshua HaMoshiach, David's son, so they live this world blessed and
protected always, and the same is true in heaven with angels for
eternity; that is why that you must celebrate Jesus Christ always.
Moreover, only the atoning-blood from our heavenly Father's Rebbe
Yeshua HaMoshiach, the continuous Passover Lamb, Jesus Christ of
Nazareth, will not only cleanse you from sin to convert you into His
son or daughter, but also it will keep you away from hell's fiery
tormenting flames forever, so you may never go there but only to your
brand-new heavenly home.

That is why that our heavenly Father had Abraham take his only son
Isaac to the mountaintop to offer a blood-sacrifice of love, so the
Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach, Jesus Christ, may do the same but with a
blood sacrifice for eternal love for the highest heavens thus to lift
our heavenly Father's eternal glory for all eternity to come forever.
Indeed, our heavenly Father's Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach, Jesus Christ,
entered the earth through the bloody virgin-womb of David's daughter,
because mankind was closer to hell than to earth or paradise, however,
as he left mankind he did it through the bloody crossed tree's door to
heaven, nailed to Adam and Eve, so we may also go through it to
heaven.

For this is the holy highest place on earth, where our heavenly Father
allowed men to offer Him a bloody eternal love sacrifice of the body
of His Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach, Jesus Christ of Nazareth, so we may
not have to die at all but only see forgiveness for sin, blessings
without end, good health and eternal life forever. Because, it was
with the spilling of the Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach's atoning-blood over
the door's frame and two posts that set you free from death and the
Egyptian captivity thus in these days it will be with the same atoning-
blood that you will return to your lost heavenly life in paradise or
into the brand-new Jerusalem from heaven above.

That is why that our Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach, our Lord Jesus Christ of
Nazareth, taught day and night to everywhere he went with his
disciples within Israel that he alone was the way, the truth and the
life for every man, woman and child; and that no one can ever come to
the heavenly Father except through him only. Meaning also that without
the shedding of the Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach's atoning-blood, you will
never escape death and captivity in Egypt, but also you will never be
able to return or inherit the glorious life that our heavenly Father
granted to Adam and Eve in paradise and later to Abram's children, so
they may live in peace in eternity forever.

In our heavenly Father's sight, you are the ones that please Him each
day of your entire lives on earth and in heaven likewise, just as
angels do every day, because you not only have a blameless life to
live in joyfully always, but also you speak truth and justice within
your sincere hearts as you invoke His Rebbe's name. And the holy
saving name that our heavenly Father gave to His Angel Son-Messiah,
our Lord Jesus Christ to possess in holiness forever, it is: The Rebbe
Yeshua HaMoshiach, the only possible savior for Israel and for the
soul of every man, woman and child all over the entire earth these
days of High Holidays and forevermore in eternity.

This is our heavenly Father's most holy name for the salvation of
Israel and the entire human spirit on earth and in paradise as well,
so we may escape Satan and his lies in this life and in the next one
to come, for the never-ending glory of his precious name within the
hearts and lips of His faithful angels. For angels, archangels,
seraphim, cherubs, and other holy creatures in heaven do serve and
worship our heavenly Father in the name of His Rebbe Yeshua
HaMoshiach, Jesus Christ of Nazareth, so the heavens could shine
supernaturally with light and blessings for everyone everywhere
always.

This is the saving blessed name that is above Satan and the entire
world as well, so we do not have to live in darkness anymore thus to
suffer sicknesses, diseases and death, but live instead only within
the precious and glorious love-life of our heavenly Father and of His
Son-Messiah, the Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach, our Lord Jesus Christ! With
this everlasting-love, you are always unwilling to slander others,
harm your neighbors, or speak evil of those that love their Lord and
Savior in the Holy Spirit of the truth and justice that emanates daily
from the fulfilled Ten Commandments by the Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach,
the Son of David, so the earth may turn from darkness into light
soon.

Nowadays, you will not do evil anymore in the sight of our heavenly
Father, because you are born again within His Holy Spirit of the
fulfilled and glorified Ten Commandments, so sin and Satan cannot
claim you anymore as their property that they took from Adam and Eve
in paradise, but now you are part of God's continuous Lamb. Can you
think that for a moment?

You are indeed part of our heavenly Father's Chosen Lamb with all his
glories of love, truth, justice and endless perfection in heaven and
on earth forever and ever, so you may enter these days into the brand-
new life of the brand-new Jerusalem from heaven above, where
everything is love and peace forever for everyone. Meaning also that
your flesh, bones, blood and life that you inherit by default from
Adam and Eve, indeed have become part of our heavenly Father's
continuous Lamb that He nailed to the crossed trees of Adam and Eve
over the Jerusalem's holy hilltop, so His Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach's
holy flesh, bones, blood and eternal-love-life are part of you
forever.

That is why that in Jesus Christ you are a brand-new person before our
heavenly Father and His Holy Spirit, so you may live and never suffer
to die to sin anymore in this life or in the next one to come; truly
you are free to be God's legitimate son or daughter these days and
forevermore in eternity. This is truth at best: You are a legitimate
son or daughter of our heavenly Father on earth and in heaven, forever
and ever, because He sees you over the mountaintop with His sacrificed
Lamb, so his atoning blood may cover your sins and grant you a brand-
new life that is superior to that of His angels in heaven.

Indeed, you have a glorious blameless eternal life to live with the
Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach, Jesus Christ of Nazareth, in these days in
our heavenly Father's holy presence, so evil may never bother you
again but only blessings, miracles after miracles and wonders after
great wonders on earth and in heaven forever. Moreover, the closer you
get to the Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach, the Son of David, by eating and
drinking from him or invoking his name, then the closes it will be
that you will get to our heavenly Father and His glories all over the
earth and beyond eternity as well as in the brand-new Jerusalem from
heaven above, for example.

Therefore, once you accept the Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach, Jesus Christ
of Nazareth, as your personal savior or God's Lamb for your entire
life, so his flesh, bones, blood and eternal life may become part of
you with his righteousness, truth, perfection, and justice forever on
earth and in the brand-new Jerusalem from heaven above, then you are
free indeed, forever. Because, only the eternal love, truth,
perfection, and justice from our heavenly Father that came down from
heaven through the glorious and supernatural life of His Rebbe Yeshua
HaMoshiach, our Lord and savior, will set you free in a moment of
prayer and faith, so you may become God's son or daughter instantly
and forever in all eternity to come.

Therefore, those that despise sin and wickedness but nonetheless honor
and love to the full the souls of those that are faithful followers of
our heavenly Father through the glorious and blessed love-life of His
Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach, Jesus Christ, then they are the apple of His
eyes, so peace and love may follow them all over the earth forever.
You are indeed unaffected from all Satan's wilds and his wicked
followers all over the earth and even from the underworld of the lost
souls of men, because you are not longer the sinner that Satan knew
once, but now you are these days the Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach, the Son
of David, himself in the presence of our heavenly Father.

Meaning also that you are a very holy creature in our heavenly
Father's presence, because you have partaken from His Supper, by
eating and drinking from his bread and wine of life, the Rebbe Yeshua
HaMoshiach, Jesus Christ of Nazareth, therefore your life is full of
the Messiah's glorious love-life, and not longer of the angel of
death, for example. That is correct, our heavenly Father created you
in His image and according to His likeness, because He not only wants
to give you forgiveness for sin, but also He wants to grant you a
brand-new life never lived by angels in heaven before but only by His
tree of life, His Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach, Jesus Christ of Nazareth!

Hereby, when you accept Jesus Christ as your personal savior, as our
heavenly Father requires from Israel to do so since day one, then you
are not longer part of this world but from the world above, where the
tree of life thrives powerfully within the angelic city from heaven,
the brand-new Jerusalem, where truth and peace reign supremely
forever. That is why of the Lord's Supper for Abram and his people,
this is to eat from God's Lamb, so they may eat love, life, and
blessings continuously on earth and in heaven as well, just as the
angels eat and drink from the tree of life since the day of their
individual creation, by the power of God's word.

This is true always in heaven and on earth, indeed it is like a maxim
that the angels follow every day, and this is to eat and drink from
our heavenly Father's eternal-love for each one of us, His Rebbe
Yeshua HaMoshiach, for he is His Chosen Lamb at His Supper for
everyone's forgiveness and salvation teeming with endless-blessings
forever. Then, those that are willing to give and help others, even to
strangers, moreover expect only their return of their daily blessings
from our heavenly Father through the Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach, the Son
of David, truthfully they will undeniably live in peace thus to enjoy
continuous blessings of miracles, signs and great wonders each day of
their entire lives forever.

Truly, to serve and love our heavenly Father through His Chosen Lamb
at His Supper table or everywhere else on the go, then we are not only
fulfilling all love, truth, perfection and justice on earth and in
heaven, but we are indeed emanating love, respect, reverence and
blessings without end for everyone everywhere within the nations as
well. Actually, these are our heavenly Father's peoples of the entire
world, beginning with Israel, for example, that pleases all truth,
love and justice on earth before the rest of the people of the
nations, so darkness may die and the light of His Rebbe Yeshua
HaMoshiach, the Son of David, may shine continuously and on forever in
eternity to come.

That is why that our heavenly Father grants you to eat every day and
night from His table's Supper, so you may intake of His Rebbe Yeshua
HaMoshiach's atoning-blood, so your flesh, bones and entire life may
become His life, and the life of His Son-Messiah your life, for this
generation and for the next one to come, forever. Otherwise, you will
never be able to leave behind the body, bones, blood and imperfect
life of Adam and Eve, but you will continue to live in this sickened
body that believed initially in paradise Satan and the old serpent's
lies against the fruit of life, the Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach, the only
possible Saving-Lamb for the human spirit, forever.

In other words, the body, bones, blood and life that you live today
within your human spirit, indeed, destined they are to descend to the
pit, the grave, because from the dust you came thus to it you will
return; however, with the Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach' holy-body and life
in you, then this principle does not apply to you anymore. Because,
when our heavenly Father's Holy Lamb becomes part of you as you eat
and drink from the Lord's Table, then you become born again from the
Holy Spirit of the glorified and fulfilled Ten Commandments thus to
inherit a clean and holy spiritual body that will never go sick to die
but you will live a wonderful life, forever.

Thereby, to celebrate our heavenly Father's Chosen Lamb in these High
Holidays, moreover every day of our entire life, do not matter where
way may live on earth, is always good, so our heavenly Father will
continue to be please with our way of living in His holy presence
through the perfect body, atoning-blood and supernatural-life of His
Son Messiah. These days, you are the ones that will testify only truth
and not lie in our heavenly Father's presence for the glory and honor
of His name, so people may hear of the wonderful works that He does
continuously through the glorious and supernatural life of His Rebbe
Yeshua HaMoshiach, so they may know and live His victorious life
also.

For your every day testimony before our heavenly Father and His holy
angels, indeed, is the holy-life that you have eaten at His Supper
table in these High Holidays and so on with your loved ones and
friends as well, so everlasting-love, truth and justice may thrive
throughout the land for the continuous glory and honor of His perfect
name. Truly, you are the people, which our heavenly Father loves
dearly with His glorious heart in heaven and on earth too, so you may
never fail and fall in any of the things that you may undertake within
your life and of your loved ones, as well, thus for you to attain new
glories and victories for Him.

Because, the ones that reach the top in this life, indeed they have
overcome the world for our heavenly Father's new glories, in the name
of His Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach, our Lord Jesus Christ (the savior of
paradise, earth and the brand-new Jerusalem from heaven above), where
everybody lives on the mountaintop that pleases truth, justice, life
and eternal-love forever. Therefore, comeback to our heavenly Father
these days through the wonderful and glorious presence of His Rebbe
Yeshua HaMoshiach, Jesus Christ of Nazareth, who not only died
crucified on the mountaintop of Jerusalem but also lifted you there,
so you may live his victorious life each day on earth and in heaven as
well, forever.

Each day with the Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach, Jesus Christ of Nazareth,
living within your heart, then eternal-love, truth, perfection,
justice and the brand-new life lives within you, furthermore you will
never come down from Jerusalem's mountaintop to where our heavenly
Father lifted you with Son-Messiah for ages to come, so you may see
and enjoy glories everywhere never-seeing before forever. Only over
the Lord's holy hilltop, you may live forgiven, healed, blessed,
protected and saved eternally in the sight of our heavenly Father in
heaven, so you may live victoriously over Satan and sin every day of
your entire life on earth and in the brand-new Jerusalem from heaven
above, forever and ever. Amen!

Culture and peace for every one today and always!

Cordially yours,

The Bible says there EXIST only one way to heaven!

JESUS said, "I am the way, the truth, and the life, no man comes unto
the heavenly
Father, but by me" John, 14:6

Nobody else can save you. Trust JESUS today!

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the L-rd Yeshua, and shalt
believe
within your heart that GOD hath raised him from the dead, then thou
shalt be saved."
Romans 10: 9

You must do the Following:

Put your faith to work and pray right now in your heart and soul.
Admit you are a sinner. See Romans 3:10

Be willing to turn from sin (repent) See Acts 17:30

Believe that JESUS died for you, was buried and rose from the dead.
See Romans
10-: 9-10

Through prayer, invite JESUS into your life to become your personal
Savior. See
Romans 10:13

What to pray? Or what to say to the HEAVENLY FATHER in the NAME of
JESUS CHRIST in Prayer...?

Do the following and ASK HIM to GIVE YOU, RIGHT NOW, the POWER of the
HOLY SPIRIT (GIFTS of the SPIRIT THAT ARE FREE FOR YOU TO RECEIVE
according to the SCRIPTURES as YOU TURNED AWAY FROM YOUR SINS AND
ACCEPTED JESUS CHRIST TO CLEANSE YOU WITH HIS PRECIOUS BLOOD THE SINS
of YOUR SOUL and LIFE) and HE will listen to you AND DO IT:

That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in
your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it
is with your mouth that you confess and are saved. As the Scripture
says, "Anyone who trusts in him will never be put to shame." For there
is no difference between Jew and Gentile, rich or poor, small or
great, wise or not-- just the same, the Lord is Lord of all and richly
blesses them who call on him, for, "Everyone who calls on the name of
the Lord will be saved." Romans 10:9-13

Dear GOD, I am a sinner and in need of forgiveness. I believe that the
L-rd JESUS
shed His PRECIOUS BLOOD and died for my sin. I am willing to turn from
sin. I
now invite JESUS to come into my heart and life as my personal Savior.

If you said the above PRAYER, then YOU ACCEPTED Jesus Christ as your
ONLY WAY
to HEAVEN and your PERSONAL SAVIOR FOR ETERNITY?

Did you receive Jesus Christ as your LORD and Savior TODAY?

YES _____? or, NO ______?

Date____/____/___ YES ______? or, NO ______?

If you trusted JESUS as your Savior, you have just begun a wonderful
new life with Him. Now:

Read your Bible every day to get to know JESUS CHRIST better. Talk to
GOD in prayer in the NAME of JESUS CHRIST everyday. Be baptized in
water submersion and in the power of the Holy Spirit of God, worship,
fellowship, and serve with other Messianic Jews and gentile believers
as well in a Temple where JESUS is preached and the Bible is the final
authority.

Tell others about JESUS.

Now, a reminder, do not forget to pray for me; please include me in
your prayers for me and my love ones, for your prayers are very
important in heaven. You do not have any idea how important your
prayers are in Heaven; Jesus suffered, anguished, prayed, cried, shed
His Precious Blood and Died on the Cross of Golgotha for your prayers
to be heard in Heaven in the Holy of Holiest. That is CORRECT. The
Holy Father, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, and all the Holy Angels
hear your prayers in Heaven in the Holy of Holiest too. I most add
that THERE is a GREAT FESTIVITY with GOD and all the HOLY ANGELS in
HEAVEN when you do the SINNERS PRAYER and SPEAK to GOD in the NAME of
HIS WONDERFUL King Messiah and HOLY SON, JESUS CHRIST. Thank you.

http://www.supercadenacristiana.com/listen/player-wm.asp?playertype=wm%20%20///

http://www.unored.com/streams/radiovisioncristiana.asx

http://radioalerta.com