BARCLAYS BANK – PERSONAL LOAN & BUSINESS LOAN

barclay finance

Sep 3, 2011, 2:08:48 AM9/3/11
BARCLAYS BANK – PERSONAL LOAN & BUSINESS LOAN

§ Borrow from Rs 50,000 to Rs 15,00,000 for any purpose depending on
your requirements.

§ Borrow from Rs 15,00,000 to Rs 50,00,000 for any purpose depending
on your requirements.

§ Flexible Repayment options, ranging from 12 to 60 months. § Repay
with easy EMIs.

§ One of the lowest interest rates. § Hassle free loans - No
guarantor/security/collateral
required.

§ Speedy loan approval. § Convenience of service at your doorstep.

Customer privileges

Ø If you are an BARCLAYS Bank salary account holder, we have a special
offer for you
Ø If you are an existing BARCLAYS Bank Personal Loan customer with a
clear repayment of 9
months or more, we can Top-Up your personal loan.For More Details
and Any Query,

Please Call : Hyderabad – CONTACT : 9133374714
(or)
Reply to E-mail -barclayfi...@gmail.com

§ Loan Amount Required :
§ Company :
§ Net Salary :
§ Mobile No :
§ City :

We will reach you at
the Earliest.
We respect your privacy and if you do not wish to receive any further
email communication from us then please reply to this email with
'REMOVE' in the subject line.

barclay finance

Sep 3, 2011, 2:40:07 AM9/3/11