sighting...

David Weinshenker

Dec 7, 2015, 1:46:47 AM12/7/15
So the local grocery store is apparently having a winter-holiday-season
promo on Nutella, with a display of 750 gm. (!) jars and a slogan which
says "spread the happy"...

(yeah, I know, it's years too late for this to be interesting, but
these days I feel like I need to get out of the habit of letting
that sort of thing stop me...!)

-dave w

Ulrich Schwarz

Dec 7, 2015, 1:45:39 PM12/7/15
Now you just need double the number of bisexuals to spread the happy on?

Elf
(who's seen cookie butter for the first time this year, somewhat
surprisingly, given I'm fairly near to benelux.)

Peter Flynn

Dec 7, 2015, 2:35:00 PM12/7/15
On 07/12/15 18:45, Ulrich Schwarz wrote:
> On 12/07/2015 07:44 AM, David Weinshenker wrote:
>> So the local grocery store is apparently having a winter-holiday-
>> season promo on Nutella, with a display of 750 gm. (!) jars and a
>> slogan which says "spread the happy"...

With no object noun?

>> (yeah, I know, it's years too late for this to be interesting, but
>> these days I feel like I need to get out of the habit of letting
>> that sort of thing stop me...!)

Nutella is never too late...

> Now you just need double the number of bisexuals to spread the happy
> on?

That surely can't be difficult

> Elf
> (who's seen cookie butter for the first time this year, somewhat
> surprisingly, given I'm fairly near to benelux.)

Ah. Spekuloos. Good with Nutella...