Howdy

6 views
Skip to first unread message

abernat...@gmail.com

unread,
Jul 25, 2018, 7:39:41 PM7/25/18
to
I finally figured out how to visit and post. Hope everyone is well. Straycowboy -- Stewart

The Millennium Wombat

unread,
Aug 3, 2018, 4:06:42 AM8/3/18
to
On Thursday, 26 July 2018 00:39:41 UTC+1, abernat...@gmail.com wrote:
> I finally figured out how to visit and post. Hope everyone is well. Straycowboy -- Stewart

Hi Stewart, good to know you're still out there!

I'm well, just old. There aren't many people left in soc.bi but I'll let the ones who are, speak for themselves...

A few soc.bifolk of old are no longer with us on the planet, unfortunately.

Jon.

Peter Flynn

unread,
Aug 28, 2018, 6:14:28 PM8/28/18
to
On 03/08/18 09:06, The Millennium Wombat wrote:
> On Thursday, 26 July 2018 00:39:41 UTC+1, abernat...@gmail.com wrote:
>> I finally figured out how to visit and post. Hope everyone is
>> well. Straycowboy -- Stewart
>
> Hi Stewart, good to know you're still out there!

Yay.

> I'm well, just old. There aren't many people left in soc.bi but I'll
> let the ones who are, speak for themselves...

Older, wiser...still speaking, at least :-)

> A few soc.bifolk of old are no longer with us on the planet,
> unfortunately.

Sadly, yes. Mary Axford passed on three years ago, more of a reader than
poster, and a BISEXU-L person. And Kay Dekker a few years before. Both
much missed.

__
\/__
\/
P

Jason Parker-Burlingham

unread,
Aug 28, 2018, 8:38:23 PM8/28/18
to
Peter Flynn <pe...@silmaril.ie> writes:

> On 03/08/18 09:06, The Millennium Wombat wrote:
>> On Thursday, 26 July 2018 00:39:41 UTC+1, abernat...@gmail.com wrote:
>>> I finally figured out how to visit and post. Hope everyone is
>>> well. Straycowboy -- Stewart
>> Hi Stewart, good to know you're still out there!
> Yay.

Welcome back, it's good to hear from you.

> Sadly, yes. Mary Axford passed on three years ago, more of a reader
> than poster, and a BISEXU-L person. And Kay Dekker a few years
> before. Both much missed.

I checked because I can't be other than who I am --- seven years.

jason
Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages