Mary Axford, RIP

Peter Flynn

Jan 31, 2015, 5:32:34 PM1/31/15
I am sorry to have to let you know of the sudden death of Mary Axford,
who will be known to some of you: a long-time member of the LGBT* and
pagan communities (and of the BISEXU-L list; and occasional reader,
though not poster, on soc.bi).

Mary was a librarian at Georgia Tech, and had been in poor health for
many years. I was fortunate to be able to meet her at WorldCon in
Montreal a few years ago while she was still able to get around.

She will be buried in her family home town in Alabama.

///Peter

The Millennium Wombat

Feb 1, 2015, 6:29:59 PM2/1/15
On Saturday, 31 January 2015 22:32:34 UTC, Peter Flynn wrote:
> I am sorry to have to let you know of the sudden death of Mary Axford,
> who will be known to some of you: a long-time member of the LGBT* and
> pagan communities (and of the BISEXU-L list; and occasional reader,
> though not poster, on soc.bi).

Oh no :-(

She was an occasional poster on soc.bi, at least in the early years, that's how I knew her. I will miss her.

J.