past arguements

Chris L Singline

Jun 9, 1992, 11:45:56 PM6/9/92

just thought i'd pick up a few common themes i've seen on channel ..

1/ I wish i was able to go barefoot .. but Melbourne is too cold .

2/ I dont like bears . Hairy guys are a turn off . Dont want to offend
anybody , but they just dont do it for me . Give me a nice , smooth
C.Y.T. anytime ...

3/ I am musically pathetic , butu i can work a mixing desk pretty well
and have worked ( amatuer ) as a roadie , so if your "band" ever comes
to Australia , give me a call ....

hope that lets you all know who i am .... well maybe sorta a little bit .

Chris ( yes , the guy without the .sig)

Djelrik Solis

Jun 10, 1992, 3:41:30 AM6/10/92
In article <s9242932.708147956@win4> s924...@win4.vut.EDU.AU (Chris L Singline) writes:

> just thought i'd pick up a few common themes i've seen on channel ..
>
>1/ I wish i was able to go barefoot .. but Melbourne is too cold .

The California Valley is often too hot! Darn...

>2/ I dont like bears . Hairy guys are a turn off . Dont want to offend
> anybody , but they just dont do it for me . Give me a nice , smooth
> C.Y.T. anytime ...

Beards are definitely a turn-ON for me, but in *general* I'm made "hot &
bothered" by a SMOOTH body. All-over peach-fuzz women send me to the silly

>hope that lets you all know who i am .... well maybe sorta a little bit .

Actually, Chris, I'd like to hear more. <flirt> <smack on the cheek> :-)

>Chris ( yes , the guy without the .sig)

-Djelrik

*****

As I go to bed, I think: