Nutella

Peter Flynn

Jan 26, 2018, 1:38:09 PM1/26/18
To pick up a 20-year-old thread...this was posted on Twitter yesterday :-)

> Police called in after a 70% discount on Nutella caused violent
> scenes in France, injuring several people https://t.co/z6V7zYj8Zn

Jason Parker-Burlingham

Mar 7, 2018, 7:14:12 PM3/7/18
Peter Flynn <pe...@silmaril.ie> writes:

> To pick up a 20-year-old thread...this was posted on Twitter yesterday
> :-)

I doff my hat to you. That's real dedication to the craft.

jason

(Gnus is unhappy about my hostname, but, eh. Anyone really worked up
about it can call my ISP.)

Peter Flynn

Mar 30, 2018, 6:47:14 PM3/30/18
On 08/03/18 00:14, Jason Parker-Burlingham wrote:
> Peter Flynn <pe...@silmaril.ie> writes:
>
>> To pick up a 20-year-old thread...this was posted on Twitter yesterday
>> :-)
>
> I doff my hat to you. That's real dedication to the craft.

Of soc.bi, or of Nutella?

> (Gnus is unhappy about my hostname, but, eh. Anyone really worked up
> about it can call my ISP.)

I can't imagine why, it's been around for decades.

Jason Parker-Burlingham

May 29, 2018, 10:45:35 AM5/29/18
Peter Flynn <pe...@silmaril.ie> writes:

> On 08/03/18 00:14, Jason Parker-Burlingham wrote:
>> Peter Flynn <pe...@silmaril.ie> writes:
>>> To pick up a 20-year-old thread...this was posted on Twitter yesterday
>>> :-)
>> I doff my hat to you. That's real dedication to the craft.
> Of soc.bi, or of Nutella?

To USENET. To *the cause*. You've done us all proud.

jasonp

Jason Parker-Burlingham

May 29, 2018, 10:50:45 AM5/29/18
Jason Parker-Burlingham <jas...@phi.lan> writes:
^^^^^^^

Oh, lovely.
Go on without me, sarge, I've had it.

jasonp

The Millennium Wombat

May 29, 2018, 2:34:21 PM5/29/18
On Tuesday, 29 May 2018 15:50:45 UTC+1, Jason Parker-Burlingham wrote:
> Jason Parker-Burlingham <jas...@phi.lan> writes:
> ^^^^^^^
>
> Oh, lovely.

Good for avoiding spam!

> > Peter Flynn <pe...@silmaril.ie> writes:

> >> Of soc.bi, or of Nutella?
> > To USENET. To *the cause*. You've done us all proud.
>
> Go on without me, sarge, I've had it.
>
> jasonp

No soc.biter left behind.

J.

Jason Parker-Burlingham

Jun 3, 2018, 9:46:24 AM6/3/18
The Millennium Wombat <jimb...@gmail.com> writes:

> On Tuesday, 29 May 2018 15:50:45 UTC+1, Jason Parker-Burlingham wrote:
>> Jason Parker-Burlingham <jas...@phi.lan> writes:
>> ^^^^^^^
>> Oh, lovely.
> Good for avoiding spam!

But without a real address I could not get SUPPORTIVE PRIVATE EMAIL!

>> Go on without me, sarge, I've had it.
> No soc.biter left behind.

That's the spirit, to be sure.

jason

Peter Flynn

Jun 29, 2018, 5:25:43 PM6/29/18

Gnus jibbed at phi.lan? The cheek of it.

>>> Go on without me, sarge, I've had it.
>> No soc.biter left behind.
>
> That's the spirit, to be sure.

Make Usenet Great Again?

The Millennium Wombat

Jul 3, 2018, 12:41:09 PM7/3/18
On Friday, 29 June 2018 22:25:43 UTC+1, Peter Flynn wrote:

> Make Usenet Great Again?

A thread with 9 posts in it, from 3 regular posters, that isn't about a party? It's almost coming back to life.

J.

Ulrich Schwarz

Jul 4, 2018, 12:21:12 AM7/4/18
You mean: flamewar imminent? ;-)