FINALY other bi's w/long hair/ piercings/ tats

Muffy Barkocy

Dec 20, 1994, 8:04:16 AM12/20/94

In article <3d6ur4$r...@hobbes.cc.uga.edu> cpad...@moe.coe.uga.edu (Charles Allen Padgett) writes:
>Yeah, but David, you're in San Francisco. Aren't there a lot of *everybody*
>out there?

Yup, and damn, it's getting crowded! Another reason why I want to see
other places become more like SF...we just don't have *room* for that
many more "different" people...*smile*...although I must admit that I'm
responsible for the importing of quite a few...

Muffy

--
Muffy Barkocy ** mu...@fish.com ** http://fish.com/muffy.html
~I've got a dream/and I'm not alone/darkness dead and gone/all the people

Stephen D Collingsworth

Dec 30, 1994, 12:22:03 PM12/30/94
In article <3d60m8$1...@crl6.crl.com>, David A. Kaye <d...@crl.com> wrote:
>Michael S Blissett (cybr...@prairienet.org) wrote:
>
>: Well, it's about time. I was begining to thingk that I was the only
>: bi guy who has/likes long hair, piercings and tatoo's. Everybody
>: that I know thinks that I am crazy.
>
>Whether you're crazy or not is not for me to decide, but as to longhaired
>bi guys with tattoos and piercings -- they're out there. Leaving off the
>tattoos and a few piercings, there are a *lot* of longhaired bi guys. I
>only wish I could grow my hair long again and not have it look dumb,
>because in a moment I would do it, and damn the job!

Same problem here. Love long hair... it looks stupid on me. But as for tatoos
and piercings... I have those... Not many though... ears pierced twice, want to
get my eyebrow pierced... am waiting for a good job,(a celebration of sorts),
and one tatoo... on my right ankle.... of Eeyore... (from Winnie the Pooh,
silly). <grins>

>--
>d...@crl.com No special rights for breeders: Stop Clinton's $600 per
>San Francisco child yuppie tax break. The world's already overpopulated.

Simbi

Dec 31, 1994, 6:04:41 AM12/31/94
In article Michael S Blissett (cybr...@prairienet.org) wrote:

> Well, it's about time. I was begining to thingk that I was the only
> bi guy who has/likes long hair, piercings and tatoo's. Everybody
> that I know thinks that I am crazy.

Long hair? Did...until I shaved my head 3 months ago but it's growing back.
Tattoo's? 4: Lions, panther, rose, Harley Davidson emblem.
Piercings? 6: 3-left ear, 2-right ear, 1-left nipple

Kimball

--
"When your heart is open to others it laughs and it cries.
When your heart is closed to others it atrophies and dies"

Muffy Barkocy

Dec 31, 1994, 9:02:58 AM12/31/94

In article <rhdl90-31...@222.21.248.16> rhd...@email.mot.com (Simbi) writes:
> Tattoo's? 4: Lions, panther, rose, Harley Davidson emblem.

*grin*...I initially read that as "4 lions, etc." which would be very
cool...*smile*...

March to the beat of a different drummer

Jan 5, 1995, 2:47:55 AM1/5/95
Simbi (rhd...@email.mot.com) wrote:

: In article Michael S Blissett (cybr...@prairienet.org) wrote:
: > >
: > Well, it's about time. I was begining to thingk that I was the only
: > bi guy who has/likes long hair, piercings and tatoo's. Everybody
: > that I know thinks that I am crazy.

: Long hair? Did...until I shaved my head 3 months ago but it's growing back.
: Tattoo's? 4: Lions, panther, rose, Harley Davidson emblem.
: Piercings? 6: 3-left ear, 2-right ear, 1-left nipple

In keeping with the festive season, a round of "Let it grow, let it grow.
let it grow (sung to Let it Snow, of course), is in order!!!

I meself have hair to the middle of my back, luckily blessed with good
genetics (having spent most of my adult life as a female didn't hurt
either), it is quite thick. As for the tats and pierces...I cannot
count the number of individual pieces because both of my arms are solid
ink..pierces are currently at 10 with 4 of those being visible when
clothed :). Plans for more ink and holes are in the works.

adam adam

Jan 2, 2021, 4:35:56 PMJan 2
Are there still here connected with long hair and piercings?