Oklahoma Bisexual Network

karintha hemenway

Mar 30, 1994, 6:15:04 PM3/30/94

Wheeeeee!!!!
We're off and running-- the "oklahoma bi thing" now has a name and a vaque
purpose.
Right now we are two separate but closely er, networked, groups. The
one in Norman is loosely affiliated with the Univ. of Oklahoma GLBA. We
meet the first friday of every month. (e-mail for directions if you're in
the area...) The one in Stillwater is afflitiated with the OSU GLBCA and
meets the third saturday of each month.

Our vague purpose is to come together once a month and socialize.
There will be a time for more formal discussion of a specific topic and a
time for meeting people informally. We are not just a student group, we
would like to bring in community members as well.
Other ideas we have are to set up one of us as a referral if someone
calls the campus groups with questions about bisexuality and to offer to
do panels to local churches, schools, groups etc. We are also going to try
to keep a scrapbook of BLG related news.
If anyone has started a group in your area and has some ideas of what
we should be doing, how we can do out reach etc. PLEASE let me know. We
want this thing to work.

Cheers,
Karintha (crossing her fingers so she can barely type ;-) )

davidway...@gmail.com

Jun 10, 2015, 1:24:09 PM6/10/15
Nice :)