SObjectizer-5.6.2: a minor update just before the release of SO-5.7.0

Yauheni Akhotnikau

Jan 9, 2020, 10:52:03 AM1/9/20
to SObjectizer
A minor update for SObjectizer is released as v.5.6.2: https://github.com/Stiffstream/sobjectizer/releases/tag/v.5.6.2

It's just an incremental update to v.5.6.1 with some fixes of SObjectizer's internals. Nothing visible to a user was added, changed, or removed.

Version 5.6.2 can be obtained from GitHub, SourceForge, or Conan. There is no plan to make this version available via vcpkg because publishing a new version to vcpkg takes days sometimes, and I plan to release next version 5.7.0 as soon as possible, so I don't want to spend time updating vcpkg for v.5.6.2.

The last released version of so5extra is compatible with SO-5.6.2 so there is no need to update so5extra.