New documentation is available in the project's Wiki on BitBucket (SObjectizer-5.6)

Yauheni Akhotnikau

Jul 5, 2019, 2:11:25 AM7/5/19
to SObjectizer
We've added some new sections in SObjectizer-5.6 docs in the project's Wiki:

* an explanation of some SObjectizer's internals: "Let's look under the SObjectizer's hood";
* a couple of new articles in "In-depth" serie: "Send Functions" and "Environment Infrastructures";
* a new tutorial "Writing own tricky thread-pool dispatcher" (this is a translation of an article in Russian with adaptation to SO-5.6 specific changes).

We hope will make the SObjectizer's documentation more deep and useful. Anyway, if you have any question about SObjectizer or want to see a more detailed explanation of some SObjectizer's features then let us know. We'll try to extend our project's Wiki yet more.