The talk "SObjectizer: a C++ tool for Concurrent Programming with Actors, Pub/Sub and CSP-channels" is on YouTube now

Yauheni Akhotnikau

Mar 19, 2021, 6:26:06 AM3/19/21
to SObjectizer

We did several talks about SObjectizer in Belarus and Russia in the past. But all of them were in Russian.

A couple of days ago the first talk about SObjectizer was made on Italian C++ Community virtual meetup. This is our first SObjectizer-related talk in English and now it's available on YouTube, the slides can be found here.

We hope it can be used as an introduction to SObjectizer for those who don't know about the our tool yet.

Many thanks to Italian C++ Community for that opportunity!