ISDT FD-100 Smart Discharger For Sale

Steve Moskal

Apr 12, 2024, 1:19:39 PMApr 12
to soarabq
ISDT-FD-100.jpgAs I cleaned out the workshop, I realized that I only used this battery discharger once or twice. It is out of stock at Hobby King and they want $35.97 plus shipping. Look up the specifications yourself. Discharges 2S through 8S packs one at a time. Has a cooling fan. (You can have a jumper from XT-60 to the ubiquitous Deans which I made up for $5 more. You guys know I can solder with precision!)

It can be yours for $20 or $25 (with jumper) cash.
Steve

daniel roberts

Apr 13, 2024, 9:13:53 AMApr 13
to soa...@googlegroups.com
Steve - I'm still interested if you've still got this.

Dan R.

ISDT-FD-100.jpgAs I cleaned out the workshop, I realized that I only used this battery discharger once or twice. It is out of stock at Hobby King and they want $35.97 plus shipping. Look up the specifications yourself. Discharges 2S through 8S packs one at a time. Has a cooling fan. (You can have a jumper from XT-60 to the ubiquitous Deans which I made up for $5 more. You guys know I can solder with precision!)

It can be yours for $20 or $25 (with jumper) cash.
Steve

Steve Moskal

Apr 13, 2024, 5:43:55 PMApr 13
to soarabq
Dan:
I still have it and will bring it Monday around 10:00 AM when I deliver a model kit to Mike Carris.
Steve

daniel roberts

Apr 13, 2024, 6:55:28 PMApr 13
to soa...@googlegroups.com
Great - see you there

Dan R.

Sent: Saturday, April 13, 2024 3:43 PM
To: soarabq <soa...@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: [ASA] ISDT FD-100 Smart Discharger For Sale

Steve Moskal

Apr 16, 2024, 9:23:01 AMApr 16
to soa...@googlegroups.com
Dan
I'll be at BFP this Monday at 10AM. You can pick it up then if that works for you.
Steve

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "soarabq" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/soarabq/MN0P223MB0416377E9A91168486A130D5CA0B2%40MN0P223MB0416.NAMP223.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM.

Richard Shagam

Apr 16, 2024, 9:24:10 AMApr 16
to soa...@googlegroups.com
Don't know why this message just came to me for approval--hope you get together, Dand and Steve!
Richard Shagam
Albuquerque, NM

RNSh...@rhizotech.net

Check out astrophotos from my driveway at:
and Apr '24 solar eclipse pics at: