String weed trimmer

Dan Tandberg

Apr 20, 2024, 1:47:40 PMApr 20
to soarabq
Well, my 30 year old Craftman weed trimmer finally died.  Appears to be the brushes, but it's time to replace it.  Who has a corded "weed wacker" type trimmer that they love?

Greg McGill

Apr 20, 2024, 1:56:53 PMApr 20
to Albuquerque Soaring Association
I just replaced mine.  Black and Decker, from Amazon, is $50.  Shipped.

Greg

On Sat, Apr 20, 2024, 11:47 AM Dan Tandberg <tandb...@gmail.com> wrote:
Well, my 30 year old Craftman weed trimmer finally died.  Appears to be the brushes, but it's time to replace it.  Who has a corded "weed wacker" type trimmer that they love?

Richard Shagam

Apr 20, 2024, 4:30:50 PMApr 20
to soa...@googlegroups.com
What, you want to stay corded?  They invented LiPo's just for weed wackers and things.  (But buy several spare packs, and get the same brand as your cordless drill--you have one of those, too, don't you?
Richard Shagam
Albuquerque, NM

RNSh...@rhizotech.net

Check out astrophotos from my driveway at:
and Apr '24 solar eclipse pics at:

Dan Tandberg

Apr 20, 2024, 6:01:26 PMApr 20
to soarabq
No cordless drills or other tools for Dan. I was an early adopter and never finished a project before having to charge.

Dan Tandberg

Apr 21, 2024, 9:26:18 PMApr 21
to Soarabq@googlegroups
I got Craftman with a cord.   😁