Battery checker.

Dan Tandberg

Apr 18, 2024, 8:28:43 PMApr 18
to Soarabq@googlegroups
They have arrived. I will put them in my car.
20240418_182547.jpg

Dan Tandberg

Apr 19, 2024, 5:46:31 PMApr 19
to soarabq
Rocky and Bob G still need to pick theirs up.

Dan Tandberg

Apr 25, 2024, 9:24:52 AMApr 25
to Soarabq@googlegroups
None of them measure internal resistance.  Gregs burnt up first use.  I am having to return everybody's money and send them all back.

Dan Tandberg, MD
Professor Emeritus
UNM School of Medicine

Rocky Stone

Apr 25, 2024, 11:31:40 PMApr 25
to soa...@googlegroups.com
Thank you for your efforts and your time, Dan.

Dan Tandberg

Apr 30, 2024, 5:42:34 PMApr 30
to Soarabq@googlegroups
The sad story ends
20240430_090547.jpg

Rocky Stone

Apr 30, 2024, 11:30:58 PMApr 30
to soa...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for your efforts, Dan.

On Tue, Apr 30, 2024 at 3:42 PM Dan Tandberg <tandb...@gmail.com> wrote:
The sad story ends

ernie.buenafe

May 1, 2024, 12:16:16 PMMay 1
to soarabq
I don't know what sort of battery tester was of interest here, but this is the one I've been using for years. I mainly use it to check my flight pack battery before flying. It has worked well for me.
IMG_1347.jpg

Dan Tandberg

May 1, 2024, 7:09:33 PMMay 1
to soarabq
All this is the previous posts.  We were looking for one like this that would measure individual cell internal resistance on lipos. The ones I ordered said they would do this but didn't/   Thanks for your help.