Fw: Selling the Building - Come Get Cheap Fiberglass Cloth !

Carris Mike

May 8, 2022, 3:40:23 PM5/8/22
to Roberty Mudd, Soarabq

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Thayercraft Inc <thaye...@cs.com>
Sent: Sunday, May 8, 2022, 12:24:01 PM MDT
Subject: Selling the Building - Come Get Cheap Fiberglass Cloth !

Pick what you want and ship it home
$1,825,000 Contract Pending for buildings we own at 710 W Green Drive, High Point NC
Thousands of yards of
Fiberglass Cloth Going Cheap !!
Come pick what you want and ship it home

It's official. We just signed a contract to sell the buildings we've been operating out of since 1996 to one of the furniture Showroom companies here in High Point NC. There's still over a million yards of cloth in here and we're shipping out pallets pretty regular as well as the little rolls USPS and UPS. I spend lots of hours on the forklifts on different floors moving pallets, strapping, stretch wrapping and doing all the paperwork shipping out fiberglass cloth and don't get around to sending emails. Shipping rates have gotten so out of sight that it may be a good time for you to come and pick what you want and take it with you. If what you want to take is too much for the vehicle you're in or if you flew in we'll put it on a pallet or pallets and get a super good shipping rate and you can stay and see it loaded on the truck. Either way you'll save some money. The idea is there's so much in here I know its hard for you to know what it is just without physically seeing it. Send an email instead of calling though. If you've tried calling and wonder why nobody answers the phone it's just way easier for me to communicate with email - so email me at thaye...@cs.com. I personally can't stand calling a company and having to go through some receptionist and explain who I am then that person away from their phone or with a customer or in a meeting or something instead of just going straight to the person I want to communicate with via em There's a bunch of cloth in here with it being pretty darn accurate on the website https://www.thayercraft.com in some form or another - individual style pages or on one of the four inventory pages - there may be some of it not updated but for the most part it is accurate - and the Vectorply is accurate - If you don't see the stitched material on the page there it most likely is not here. There is some exception to that but not where I have it in my head and I'm keeping it secret or that I don't know what cloth is in here. There can always be that one roll that got missed - In any case I would have to go look for it in this huge building. So email me so I can see the style numbers, width, how much you want and go look for it and answer you back email - just much easier for me - being it's such a huge building that I'm selling with closing next year June 30th. There's a lot more in these buildings than just fiberglass cloth but me not wanting to move it all to some other location and putting off people wanting to buy the buildings for several years now and using that as one of the reasons the buyers just put that in their purchase contract to include any and all stuff that I don't take by June 30th 2023. So come pick what you want and take it with you and if its too much and needs to be on pallets we'll get it done together. I'm looking forward to seeing you. Let me know when you want to come.
Below are recent photos of stuff in the building.
 Steve Thayer, president of Thayercraft Inc
Thayercraft Inc | 710 W Green Drive, High Point, NC 27260
Unsubscribe mike_...@yahoo.com
Update Profile | Constant Contact Data Notice
Sent by thaye...@cs.com powered by
Trusted Email from Constant Contact - Try it FREE today.

Richard Shagam

May 8, 2022, 4:49:10 PM5/8/22
to ASA Soaring List
Time to build that fullscale, Mike

Carris Mike

May 8, 2022, 4:59:39 PM5/8/22
to soa...@googlegroups.com
Richard,

I think starting a project like that at 74 years of age is not a great idea. As far as models, I have purchased some nice light weight glass, including S glass, at good prices from this guy several times.

Mike