f3k league Sat 3rd nov

Stephane

Oct 24, 2007, 12:37:43 AM10/24/07
to mgasa, soar...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

We will be having our final f3k league of the year at Silverton this
time. It will start at 14h00 on Sat the 3rd of November.

It promises to be nearly as exciting as the F1 with the golden boy
"Mark" poised to win the league. Myself and Allan are hot on his heels,
maybe we can work out some way of knocking Mark out? Suggestions welcome
off line please in an effort to maintain secrecy.

-All pilots to enter with their frequency in the hope of having enough
entries to do 6 rounds of different F3K tasks.
-If we don't have enough entries then we will do the "all up, last down"
task with points allocated per flight. There will be no knock out, all
pilots will fly all the time.

Stephane

Mark Stockton

Oct 24, 2007, 1:53:52 AM10/24/07
to soar...@googlegroups.com, mgasa
Hi Steph

My frequency is 35,250, I think I have 35,100 as a back-up, but I'd need to
check.

BTW - If it helps you don't need to steal and copy the plans for the Tabooish
(like McLaren) as they are available with all the technical specs at RC Groups.

Any word on if Nats 1st and 2nd (Craig and Anton) are going to compete? It
would be nice to see how competitive they are in a league event.

Regards

Mark
aypwip.blogspot.com

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has it's
limits."
-- Albert Einstein

------- End of Original Message -------