Vladimir Models

Mark Stockton

Jan 30, 2008, 1:26:14 PM1/30/08
to mg...@yahoogroups.com, soar...@googlegroups.com, da...@linkeng.co.za
Hi All

I'm forwarding this message on behalf of Mark Williams and Dave, they
are prepared to bring in a shipment of models from Vladimir at cost.
If you ever wanted a Supra, Graphite, Blaster etc. at a reasonable
price this is a once in a life time opportunity.

Regards

Mark

Hi Mark
I have had quite a response to selling all the vladimeer gliders and a
number of people have indicated that they would like models that I don't
have .Mark Williams and myself are looking to place an order .It would
purely be at cost price + freight as we are not in this for commercial gain
.We would require a deposit and only gliders with a deposit paid would be
ordered .We are not looking at bringing in any stock .So need to find 5 or
so people who want gliders and we can possibly put something together ? If
you or some guy's up north are interested send me a mail .
Cheers Dave
<da...@linkeng.co.za>