Re: [mgasa] Re: F3K Year End Braai / Fun day -- Reminder

Mark Stockton

Dec 19, 2007, 2:03:26 AM12/19/07
to mg...@yahoogroups.com, soar...@googlegroups.com
Nice report Derek.

Some more photos are on the F3J Blog, http://f3j-rsa.blogspot.com

Regards

Mark

On 19/12/2007, derekmarusich <derekm...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hi all

Whew, this group is quiet at the moment - probably everyone already
on holiday? Well, some of us are staying behind to hold the fort and
for those that couldn't make the F3K Year End Braai, a very brief
report and some pictures at http://www.excelnet.co.za/f3k

Regards
Derek

--- In mg...@yahoogroups.com, "Mark Stockton" <mcstockton@...> wrote:

> Hi Derek
>
> Excellent. Bring an electric. I'll also have my F3J bungee at the
field if
> you want to fly something bigger.
>
> Regards
>
> Mark
>
> On 14/12/2007, derekmarusich <derekmarusich@...> wrote:
> >
> > Hi Mark / Alan
> >
> > Please count me and Martie in for the braai - may not be flying
> > anything but we'll definitely be there.
> >
> > Regards
> > Derek
> >

> > --- In mg...@yahoogroups.com <mgasa%40yahoogroups.com>, "Mark

Stockton"
> > <mcstockton@> wrote:
> > >
> > > Alan has asked me to post this:
> > >
> > > He has booked RMAC for Saturday the 15th December from 14h00.
The
> > > intention is to have a braai and fun fly where all F3K pilots or
> > those
> > > with an interest in F3K and or hand launch in general can come
> > around.
> > >
> > > The cost is R 50.00 to cover the use of what I believe to be
> > excellent
> > > facilities at RMAC.
> > >
> > > Braai fires will be available in the afternoon, just bring your
own
> > meat.
> > >
> > > For the more adventurous we are planning some midnight dlg for
> > after dark.
> > >
> > > If you only have an electric to fly but have interest in F3K,
come
> > > along with your electric, meat and R 50.00 and enjoy the day.
> > >
> > > Please can all those planning on attending let Alan know as
there
> > is a
> > > fair amount of organising and co-ordination required on his
part.

__._,_.___
Yahoo! Finance

It's Now Personal