wsdl parsing using membrane soa in java eclipse

sidrash...@gmail.com

Jan 10, 2017, 7:53:39 AM1/10/17
to Membrane SOA Model

 Hi , i m using membrane soa model for parsing wsdl files in java. I m getting the following errors. Kindly help me how to resolve the issue. The class named QName can be found in which directory of my downloaded folder of SOA.

1. The type groovy.xml.QName cannot be resolved. It is indirectly referenced from required .class files The method getQname() from the type Message refers to the missing type QName

2. The method getStyle() is undefined for the type Definitions

Thanks

Sid

Thomas Bayer

Jan 11, 2017, 11:50:37 AM1/11/17
to soa-...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

make sure that you have no other Groovy version in your classpath. If you have still problems, please send you Java and SOA Model version numbers.

Cheers,
Thomas

sid

Jan 12, 2017, 12:52:25 AM1/12/17
to Membrane SOA Model, in...@predic8.de
My attached file shows the issues.
Kindly tell me the major steps to include membrane soa in eclipse to do wsdl parsing as i have applied several techniques and none of them have worked.
Second Exception.docx