wsdl parsing using soa_error

sidrash...@gmail.com

Jan 10, 2017, 9:08:14 AM1/10/17
to Membrane SOA Model
Hi, i m using membrane soa model in java for parsing wsdl files, but i m getting the following error, Kindly help me in this regard. Also i want to parse multiple files and extract features. How can i do that?

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org.apache.commons.logging.LogFactory
at com.predic8.soamodel.AbstractParser.class$(AbstractParser.groovy)
at com.predic8.soamodel.AbstractParser.$get$$class$org$apache$commons$logging$LogFactory(AbstractParser.groovy)
at com.predic8.soamodel.AbstractParser.<init>(AbstractParser.groovy:25)
at com.predic8.wsdl.WSDLParser.<init>(WSDLParser.groovy)
at parsing.main(parsing.java:16)

thanks

sid
parsing.java

Thomas Bayer

Jan 11, 2017, 11:51:36 AM1/11/17
to soa-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
have you tried the examples provided with SOA Model?

Cheers,
Thomas

sid

Jan 12, 2017, 1:12:27 AM1/12/17
to Membrane SOA Model, in...@predic8.de
i am trying but all of them giving exception on wsdlparser class. I have also included soamodelcore but it is not working. I m using java8.