Asking for help

rekkal...@yahoo.fr

Jan 10, 2017, 7:54:06 AM1/10/17
to Membrane SOA Model
My name is Sarah and  i'am a student , i found your web site which was verry helpful but please i try now to get the complex types with all it's elements even if the type it self is complex but i don't know how to do it with java please help me .
thank you

Thomas Bayer

Jan 11, 2017, 11:49:01 AM1/11/17
to soa-...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

have a look at the samples inside the distribution and the API doc:

https://www.membrane-soa.org/soa-model/api-doc/1.4/groovydoc/index.html

Make sure you know XML Schema well.

Cheers,
Thomas