Media Coverage

Bastian Greshake

Mar 13, 2015, 4:46:44 PM3/13/15
to snpr-dev...@googlegroups.com
Hey there,
I thought I might give a small update on media coverage. During the last weeks we did get a good bit of exposure. Fusion.net ran a piece on openSNP/open source genetics in general http://fusion.net/story/40034/the-social-network-for-people-who-want-to-upload-their-dna-to-the-internet/ and had a funny/ridiculously titled follow up on me: http://fusion.net/story/47945/this-guy-is-the-mark-zuckerberg-of-open-source-genetics/

Then there was also a story in the Swiss Tagesanzeiger about openSNP and the study we are trying to get off the ground with the people at the ETH Zurich: http://www.tagesanzeiger.ch/wissen/medizin-und-psychologie/Billige-Forschung-dank-Gentests/story/15817263

And this week I gave an interview for Reuters, the Austrian magazine Futurezone and the German radio station BR, so there might be more to come, which might help us get some more users :-)

Cheers,
Bastian
signature.asc