FYI: dna.land

Philipp Bayer

Oct 20, 2014, 5:59:57 PM10/20/14
to snpr-dev...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

at ASHG14 ( http://www.ashg.org/2014meeting/ warning: auto-music) this
was presented:
https://dna.land

It's currently starting out as a 23andme online imputation service, but
it looks like the ultimate goal is to "help its members connect with the
scientific community", I guess by presenting various studies in need of
data and users can then choose which study will have access to their
data. A bit of a more closed version of openSNP :)

Cheers,
Philipp

Bastian Greshake

Oct 20, 2014, 7:17:47 PM10/20/14
to snpr-dev...@googlegroups.com
I had seen it on twitter earlier and already wondered: maybe we should contact them and ask whether they would be willing to offer a tie-in to openSNP to impute our data for users who wish to do so?

Cheers,
Bastian

--
sent from a mobile device