More Software Carpentry

Philipp Bayer

Jun 19, 2015, 7:20:08 PM6/19/15
to snpr-dev...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

here's a page showcasing all open projects of Software Carpentry
instructors:

http://software-carpentry.org/pages/projects.html

Since I'm an instructor, do you think that openSNP would be a good fit
for this page?

Cheers,
Philipp

Bastian Greshake

Jun 19, 2015, 7:26:26 PM6/19/15
to snpr-dev...@googlegroups.com
Hey,
sure, why not. Fun to see all the projects there, amongst others rOpenSci. :-)

btw. I just started adding a basic implementation for the Jawbone QS tracking thingies into openSNP https://github.com/gedankenstuecke/snpr/tree/jawbone Authorizing already works and the basic models for saving the data are there as well. What’s missing now is doing the push-AP-thingy similar to Fitbit (actually Jawbone seems to be easier on that end) and doing the front end stuff. :-)

Cheers,
Bastian

signature.asc