Fwd: Ben Arent from Exceptional has sent you a message

Helge Rausch

Aug 19, 2014, 7:25:49 AM8/19/14
to snpr-dev...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I just got the below email. TL;DR: Exceptional is being integrated into Airbrake.io. The latter is significantly more expensive, though (39$ instead of 9$). I don't know of any cheap alternative services, so we will have to use one of the self-hosted solutions, I guess. I will create a ticket.

Cheers,
Helge