any planned features?

djxiong

May 31, 2012, 12:00:31 AM5/31/12
to snoozesoftware
hi,all
It seems there are limited features through snoozeclient, I have
not dived deeply into the javadoc and codes, maybe there are rich
function at the backend. I think it will be more clearly if someone
would give us a planned feature list, maybe we can contribute some
codes to this project. for example, edit an existed virtual machine,
or inject a cd-rom to a running vm,etc. even more, a web based client
may be wonderful.

-darren

Eugen Feller

May 31, 2012, 2:39:38 PM5/31/12
to snoozes...@googlegroups.com, djx...@gmail.com
Hi darren,
the client as well as backed could be definitely improved. I agree on
all the mentioned points. The website now has a Roadmap section with
some tasks we were thinking of. Starting from October we will have a
full-time engineer working on some of those. We would be more than happy
to receive any contribution in terms of code. Editing VMs and injecting
devices would be great to have.

Eugen

> -darren

djxiong

Jun 7, 2012, 10:45:18 AM6/7/12
to snoozesoftware
Hi Eugen,
A GUI client should be implemented as soon as possible, as pointed
out in your roadmap. Do you have any architecture materials or ideas
about the GUI? I would like to corporate with you to implement the GUI
client, I have worked in java field for nine years and used qemu-kvm
for about four years,snooze is a wonderful VM management tool and I
hope I could do something for this.

-Darren

Eugen Feller

Jun 7, 2012, 3:53:04 PM6/7/12
to snoozes...@googlegroups.com
Hi Darren,

On 07/06/12 16:45, djxiong wrote:
> Hi Eugen,
> A GUI client should be implemented as soon as possible, as pointed
> out in your roadmap. Do you have any architecture materials or ideas
> about the GUI? I would like to corporate with you to implement the GUI
> client, I have worked in java field for nine years and used qemu-kvm
> for about four years,snooze is a wonderful VM management tool and I
> hope I could do something for this.
this sounds great. Thank you very much for the interest in our project.
For the time being we did not think about the GUI architecture. Please
contact me directly by e-Mail and we will discuss in more details.

Best regards,
Eugen