Fwd: Pinter Trial Follow-up

已查看 9 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Scott Burton

未读,
2024年1月18日 09:31:471月18日
收件人 snobsbc、PBT List
If anyone is interested in this let me know.
If you have any feedback, send it to me.

I'm going to reply to them.
Looks like a dumb down Mr. Beer Kit to me.

Scott Burton

I feel sorry for people who don't drink.
When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day.
-Frank Sinatra

Hi there,I hope you're well!My name is Alex, I emailed you guys a little while back asking if you'd be interested in trialling our product.I work for a UK based company called Pinter. We make an all-in-one Fresh Beer brewing machine from which you directly tap 12 draft pints of award winning beer and hard cider.Having just launched in the USA, we would love to know what you guys think. There is no strict obligation for this, we're just keen to pick your brains on what you think of the Pinter.Once you've shown it to your group, if anyone is interested after the initial freebie, we'd be happy to set up a discount code especially for you, or if you'd rather, we have a refer-a-friend scheme that would give both parties a $25 discount.If you're interested in this at all, please just respond to this email with answers to the following queries:
  • What kind of Fresh Press (beer or cider ingredient pack) would you like? Here is our current American range - https://pinter.com/collections/fresh-beer
  • What colour Pinter would you like? Red, Blue, or Grey.
  • What is the best address to ship it to?
Thanks a lot, and all the best,
Alex

William Groves

未读,
2024年1月18日 09:37:461月18日
收件人 sno...@googlegroups.com、PBT List
Maybe we could showcase it at Winter MHF?

-Bill

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 18, 2024, at 9:31 AM, Scott Burton <hopt...@gmail.com> wrote:

Scott Burton

未读,
2024年1月18日 09:39:051月18日
收件人 William Groves、sno...@googlegroups.com、PBT List
Did you follow the link and see what it was?

Scott Burton

I feel sorry for people who don't drink.
When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day.
-Frank Sinatra

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Pontiac Brewing Tribe" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pontiacbrewingtribe/D649C3F0-7726-4C08-8C74-193C7E7A3BDF%40att.net.

William Groves

未读,
2024年1月18日 09:59:101月18日
收件人 Scott Burton、sno...@googlegroups.com、PBT List
Yes.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 18, 2024, at 9:39 AM, Scott Burton <hopt...@gmail.com> wrote:

jesse cox

未读,
2024年1月18日 11:24:011月18日
收件人 sno...@googlegroups.com、William Groves、Scott Burton、sno...@googlegroups.com、PBT List
That's interesting. Little pricy I think.  Where does the trub go? Wonder if it's any good being extracts?

ranger...@charter.net

未读,
2024年1月18日 11:25:231月18日
收件人 sno...@googlegroups.com

There are videos on YouTube…

--

Jim Lawson

未读,
2024年1月18日 11:45:321月18日
收件人 Colin Myles、Scott Burton、William Groves、sno...@googlegroups.com、PBT List
Hard to believe anyone in our two clubs would be happy to make just 12 pints of beer at a time.
Jim