PBT Big Brew Day

Scott Burton

Apr 24, 2024, 3:14:45 PMApr 24
to snobsbc
A save the Date email was sent out today for the PBT Big Brew Day.
If you didn't get a email and want one, let me know.
First look in your spam folder.

Scott Burton

I feel sorry for people who don't drink.
When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day.
-Frank Sinatra

William Groves

Apr 24, 2024, 3:36:14 PMApr 24
to sno...@googlegroups.com
Scott,

I would like one.

How many gallons is the clubs biggest brew pot?

-Bill

Sent from my iPhone

Scott Burton

jesse cox

Apr 24, 2024, 9:00:33 PMApr 24
to sno...@googlegroups.com
Big question is what do we wanna brew?didn't get email from pbt.

On Wed, Apr 24, 2024 at 3:45 PM, Scott Burton

William Groves

Apr 25, 2024, 7:57:05 AMApr 25
to sno...@googlegroups.com
It depends how many people want to be a part of the brew.

My initial thought was a Blond Ale.

-Bill

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 24, 2024, at 9:00 PM, 'jesse cox' via SnobsBC <sno...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Big question is what do we wanna brew?didn't get email from pbt.

Scott Burton

Apr 25, 2024, 11:15:49 AMApr 25
to sno...@googlegroups.com
Who is brewing with us at PBT big brew day.
Only say yes if you are going to show up.
Grains are limited this year and we are only going to sign up for what we need.
30 gal tank we should be able to do a 25 gal batch.

Scott
Bill
Bob?
Jesse?

Scott Burton

I feel sorry for people who don't drink.
When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day.
-Frank Sinatra

Colin Tosh

Apr 25, 2024, 11:29:12 AMApr 25
to sno...@googlegroups.com
I should be able to make it. Just can’t confirm just yet.

Colin

William Groves

Apr 25, 2024, 12:55:42 PMApr 25
to sno...@googlegroups.com