MHF Winterfest Camping

William Groves

Feb 13, 2024, 10:05:57 AMFeb 13
to SnobsBC
Rustic camping - tent only
Pit toilets are open
$20 per night per site(8 people allowed per site)
Have to register with Orion Parks

-Bill

Sent from my iPhone

jesse cox

Feb 14, 2024, 5:29:58 PMFeb 14
to sno...@googlegroups.com
What day is winter homebrew fest? What's the plan for jockey boxes or bring co2 and picnic tap? Bill, what day are u setting up camp? If I'm around I could come out and help ya set up and have a beer. I go outta town tomorrow until next Friday so I will miss the meeting again. 😢

William Groves

Feb 15, 2024, 7:37:54 AMFeb 15
to sno...@googlegroups.com
Winterfest - Saturday 3/2

Jockey box - we will have at least 2 (4 taps) - bring co2 and picnic taps as back up

I plan on camping Friday and Saturday.

If you are interested in camping there is room for a couple more bodies in the tent.

-Bill

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 14, 2024, at 5:30 PM, 'jesse cox' via SnobsBC <sno...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

What day is winter homebrew fest? What's the plan for jockey boxes or bring co2 and picnic tap? Bill, what day are u setting up camp? If I'm around I could come out and help ya set up and have a beer. I go outta town tomorrow until next Friday so I will miss the meeting again. 😢

jesse cox

Feb 15, 2024, 7:50:01 AMFeb 15
to sno...@googlegroups.com, William Groves
Thanks Bill. I'm not gonna camp but I'll come out Friday and help set up. What time u planning on getting there?
On Thu, Feb 15, 2024 at 7:37 AM, William Groves

Colin Tosh

Feb 15, 2024, 10:04:42 AMFeb 15
to sno...@googlegroups.com, William Groves
I’ll not be camping. Kristy is going to drop me off Saturday morning and then pick me up later in the day.

Let me know if you’d like me to pick up some ice on my way over on Saturday.

Are there any thoughts for food ?

Cheers

Colin

William Groves

Feb 15, 2024, 12:34:42 PMFeb 15
to sno...@googlegroups.com
I was thinking a pot of chili, stew or soup. I have 5gal pot.

Should be able to finalize plans at Tuesdays meeting.

-Bill
Sent from my iPhone