Leaving the area

1 view

MARK SMITH

Apr 4, 2024, 5:15:17 PMApr 4
to sno...@googlegroups.com
Snobs,
As I mentioned at the last meeting, I am leaving the area to move to somewhere in Ohio - South of Cleveland. We put an offer on a property In Hudson, but it is early days yet. I will share the address once we are near closed on the house. The nearest Brew club I could find was Snob Society of North Ohio Brewers) in Cleveland.

I plan to be at Rustic tomorrow Night 4/5 (sorry for the short notice) at around 5pm onwards and next Friday 4/12 5pm onwards. I would love to have a drink or two with whom ever can make it. Unfortunately cannot make the brew days on this and next Saturday. Not sure I can make next meeting either since I need to make tracks for Florida on Tuesday.

Let me know if you can make either. I plan to come back next month and the month after (TBD) and will try to co-ordinate with the Snobs brew meetings.

Mark.

Robert Landry

Apr 5, 2024, 7:21:58 AMApr 5
to sno...@googlegroups.com
I'll be at Rustic.

Scott Burton

Apr 5, 2024, 7:50:23 AMApr 5
to snobsbc
Me to,
I'll also be brewing Saturday.
I may start a little late to let it warm up a little.

William Groves

Apr 5, 2024, 12:25:59 PMApr 5
to sno...@googlegroups.com
I should be able to make it if I get all my chores done!

I am not brewing Saturday, maybe the 13th.

-Bill

Sent from my iPhone

kbmssmith

Apr 12, 2024, 12:50:57 PMApr 12
to sno...@googlegroups.com
Still planning on tonight around 5pm.

Mark

Sent from my T-Mobile 5G Device

kbmssmith

Apr 13, 2024, 4:33:29 AMApr 13
to sno...@googlegroups.com
Snobs,

Thanks for a good turn out both nights. It was appreciated and great to see you all before leaving.

We also have a new address in Ohio, planned May 17th close:

17 South Hayden Parkway
Hudson OH
44236

Mobile number is not planned to change and I plan to follow the Snobs' site, so keep in touch.

Need to still visit Michigan a number of times this year, I will try to  make it align with club meetings if I can.

We would be delighted to host club visits/brew day in either(or both) Hudson or Estero Florida.

Mark.