Uncle Johns Bulk Cider Buy

William Groves

Nov 6, 2023, 11:59:42 AM11/6/23
to sno...@googlegroups.com
Uncle Johns Bulk Cider Buy is this Saturday and Sunday.

I plan on picking up cider on Saturday.

If you would like me to pick up cider for you I need a sanitized container and payment by Saturday the 11th.

Waiting for the details to be posted but was told very similar cost and variety's as last year.

I plan on being out there at 11am and should be back around 1:30pm.

-Bill

Walt Keough

Nov 6, 2023, 3:49:17 PM11/6/23
to sno...@googlegroups.com
Bill, not interested for bulk this year but will they sell you a one gallon container?

Maybe they have some pre packaged gallons?

Walt

Joe Mezza

Nov 7, 2023, 3:30:26 AM11/7/23
to sno...@googlegroups.com
Have to pass this year.

Hernia surgery and can't lift more than 10 pounds for a week

Joe Mezza
"When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading"

Colin Tosh

Nov 8, 2023, 10:16:37 AM11/8/23
to sno...@googlegroups.com
Hello Bill

I’ll take 5 gallons, please let me know if you’re meeting at Rustic Leaf and I’ll see you there.

Colin

William Groves

Nov 8, 2023, 2:03:26 PM11/8/23
to sno...@googlegroups.com