Re: Justin Fest

5 views
Skip to first unread message

nick donnellon

unread,
Sep 11, 2026, 5:37:27 PMSep 11
to sno...@googlegroups.com
I'm going to be pressing apples all day and brewing for the tribes Smash comp if anybody want to meet in person and go over details in person. Feel free to come over anytime. 

1566 cypress st 48324

On Fri, Sep 11, 2026, 5:23 PM Rob Taylor <jrt...@yahoo.com> wrote:
I can bring a few loaves of sourdough (not mine) for the stew Saturday and I’ll get a bunch of snacks things.  Maybe some Hawaiian dinner rolls to make late night sliders with left over pulled pork?


Rob

On Sep 11, 2026, at 11:26, Justin R. Benner <jrbe...@gmail.com> wrote:


I have a pork butt to smoke. I can do that and have it ready for Thursday if that works, let me know.

I have loads of venison. Bill, how much do you want prepped for stew? we probably need to make A LOT of stew, it was VERY good.

As always, i have eggs, sausage, and syrup for breakfast. 

I have a keg of star-san so you guys don't need to deal with bringing that. I also have a chill plate with just basic picnic tappers on it if you want me to dust that off and save on bringing a big jockey box. I just don't have a CO2 setup big enough to run it anymore.

On Thu, Sep 10, 2026 at 3:01 PM Scott Burton <hopt...@gmail.com> wrote:
I can plan on making tacos Friday.
I'll fix the cooker this weekend.
Also I will bring the big cooler, how many bags of ice do we need?
Would 4 be enough?


Scott Burton


I feel sorry for people who don't drink.
When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day.
-Frank Sinatra



On Thu, Sep 10, 2026 at 2:48 PM Rob Taylor <jrt...@yahoo.com> wrote:
I don’t think I’ll be able to make it Thursday. Right now the plan is to leave midday Friday.

Rob

On Sep 10, 2026, at 12:10, Scott Burton <hopt...@gmail.com> wrote:


I will be there Thursday 


Scott Burton


I feel sorry for people who don't drink.
When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day.
-Frank Sinatra


On Thu, Sep 10, 2026, 12:06 PM William Groves <bilg...@att.net> wrote:
Copying in Rob and Ken.

I plan on brewing an Imperial Stout Friday so will plan on making the Venison stew for Saturday.

Anybody else heading out Thursday?

-Bill

Sent from my iPhone 

On Sep 10, 2026, at 11:14 AM, Scott Burton <hopt...@gmail.com> wrote:


for the menu, is there any interest in me doing pork tacos again?
Friday or Saturday?

Scott Burton






On Thu, Sep 10, 2026 at 10:09 AM Scott Burton <hopt...@gmail.com> wrote:
So we are getting close to Justin Fest.
Are we going to have the big jokeybox?
I have 2 kegs I would like to bring.
Menu?


Popcorn maker - Yes
Slushie machine - Yes\No?





--
Thanks,
Justin Benner
Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages