April SNOBs meeting, Moving day

Scott Burton

Mar 27, 2024, 9:51:24 AMMar 27
to snobsbc
Heads up, RL is having a Brushes & Brews event on Tuesday.
Do we want Wednesday, or the next Tuesday?

I'm thinking Wednesday.

Scott Burton

I feel sorry for people who don't drink.
When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day.
-Frank Sinatra

William Groves

Mar 27, 2024, 10:12:22 AMMar 27
to sno...@googlegroups.com
Talked with Doug on Saturday and he said we could keep the 16th.
The painters will be in the the front of the pub.

The D&D club may be back in the corner with us though.

-Bill
Sent from my iPhone

Scott Burton

Mar 27, 2024, 10:14:15 AMMar 27
to sno...@googlegroups.com
Oh, ok
Forget it then, I guess we can be close to the D&D players.

Scott Burton

I feel sorry for people who don't drink.
When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day.
-Frank Sinatra

Colin Tosh

Mar 27, 2024, 10:30:52 AMMar 27
to sno...@googlegroups.com
I think as long as someone gets there  early enough they can grab a few tables.

William Groves

Mar 27, 2024, 11:49:17 AMMar 27
to sno...@googlegroups.com
If the weather is good we could always meet outside.

-Bill

Sent from my iPhone