Monthly meeting reminder

Scott Burton

Jan 15, 2024, 10:00:20 PMJan 15
to snobsbc
Meeting Tuesday,
1/16/2024, 6:30 PM
Rustic Leaf
  • Winter HBF March 2
  • Lake brew Feb 3 or 10
  • Open discussion
Does anyone have anything they want to bring up?
Bob has merch if anyone wants something.

Scott Burton

I feel sorry for people who don't drink.
When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day.
-Frank Sinatra

jesse cox

Jan 16, 2024, 4:15:53 PMJan 16
to sno...@googlegroups.com
I'm good for lake brew either weekend. Are we all brewing or just one big brew? My snobs dues are due!. I will get that to Bob when I get back in town. I'm gonna brew the 27th for mhf. What are u making Bill so I don't make something similar? .

William Groves

Jan 16, 2024, 5:00:29 PMJan 16
to sno...@googlegroups.com
Not sure yet. Maybe something experimental.

-Bill

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 16, 2024, at 4:15 PM, 'jesse cox' via SnobsBC <sno...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

I'm good for lake brew either weekend. Are we all brewing or just one big brew? My snobs dues are due!. I will get that to Bob when I get back in town. I'm gonna brew the 27th for mhf. What are u making Bill so I don't make something similar? .

jesse cox

Jan 20, 2024, 9:09:02 PMJan 20
to sno...@googlegroups.com, William Groves

William Groves

Jan 22, 2024, 9:14:25 AMJan 22
to sno...@googlegroups.com
No Lake Brew.

Canning wort starters. Still need to pick a date.

-Bill

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 20, 2024, at 9:09 PM, 'jesse cox' via SnobsBC <sno...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Did u guys pick a date for the lake brew day?

Colin Tosh

Jan 24, 2024, 8:15:20 AMJan 24
to sno...@googlegroups.com

I’m in for making starters. Just let me know the date so I can get some mason jars sorted.

I don’t have any old grain though, but happy to chip in if we need to get some.

Cheers !

Colin