Monthly meeting reminder

Scott Burton

Apr 10, 2024, 9:27:02 AMApr 10
to snobsbc
Meeting Tuesday,
5/16/2024, 6:30 PM
Rustic Leaf
Brushes and Brews will be going on, so we may be in a different table, or outside.

  • Big Brew, for National Homebrew Day 5/4/2024
  • Home Fermentation Day 8/3/2024
  • Learn to Homebrew Day 11/2/2024

Does anyone have anything they want to bring up?
Bob has merch if anyone wants something.

Scott Burton

I feel sorry for people who don't drink.
When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day.
-Frank Sinatra

Colin Tosh

Apr 10, 2024, 9:51:39 AMApr 10
to sno...@googlegroups.com
Hello Scott

I’m sure you meant to type 4/16 😊

Scott Burton

William Groves

Apr 15, 2024, 11:35:22 AMApr 15
to sno...@googlegroups.com
Looks like we will be able to meet outside tomorrow. Bring a jacket it might feel a little chilly after the warm weekend.

Food trailer will be open at 5pm tomorrow for their painting event.

-Bill

Sent from my iPhone

Scott Burton

William Groves