Fwd: NHC - Indy

William Groves

Mar 28, 2024, 9:11:01 AMMar 28
to SnobsBC
I have a couple entries going to Indy.

Registration has been extended until March 31st if you’re interested in joining the competition.

-Bill
Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Brady Smith <bradyn...@gmail.com>
Date: March 28, 2024 at 8:40:14 AM EDT
To: Brady Smith <bradyn...@gmail.com>
Subject: NHC - Indy

Hello NHC-Indy Entrants!

The registration deadline has been extended until March 31st, so you still have time to add entries.  Some of you may have registered entries early-on before this information was added to the NHC site, but it is important to note that Indy entrants may edit entries in BAP until April 26th at 10pm EST.  So, if you are struggling to choose between that German Pilsner or Lilac-Infused Tangerine Hazy Nut Brown, you don't have to commit until the 11th hour.  Several site organizers (myself included) pushed for more flexibility this year to be more entrant-friendly.

Once the deadline has passed (and I have a final entrant list) look for some important information in your inbox concerning drop-off and shipping specific to the Indy site.  Nothing critical like dates or shipping address has changed from the NHC website-- it will just be some color commentary to make your life easier and keep you informed about how things are handled in Indy.

Feel free to reach out if you have questions.  If the answer is above my pay grade, I'll pass it on to Chris Williams, Competition Director.

Regards,

Brady
NHC-Indy Chief Box Unpacker & Data Guy

PS - Please, NO packing peanuts in shipped entries :)

jesse cox

Mar 28, 2024, 10:30:21 AMMar 28
to sno...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Bill but I'm not a aha member and only thing I have ready to go is an Irish stout I'm cold crashing right now. And my German pilsner that is lagering now. Haven't tried either one yet.