4th Annual Day

Colin Tosh

Sep 15, 2023, 3:40:45 PM9/15/23
to Pontiac_Tribe, sno...@googlegroups.com
Hello All

Just to let you know that Kristy and I will be doing another brew day on the 14th October.

Please let know know if you intend to attend and I’ll send additional details soon.

Colin

William Groves

Sep 28, 2023, 7:29:29 AM9/28/23
to sno...@googlegroups.com, Pontiac_Tribe
Colin,

I plan to come out and brew.

-Bill

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 15, 2023, at 3:40 PM, Colin Tosh <colin...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello All

Just to let you know that Kristy and I will be doing another brew day on the 14th October.

Please let know know if you intend to attend and I’ll send additional details soon.

Colin

Scott Burton

Sep 28, 2023, 4:33:46 PM9/28/23
to Colin Myles, William Groves, sno...@googlegroups.com, Pontiac_Tribe
I will be brewing something there also.

Scott Burton

I feel sorry for people who don't drink.
When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day.
-Frank Sinatra

On Thu, Sep 28, 2023 at 3:27 PM Colin Myles <cmy...@jem-cp-r.com> wrote:

Me too (the other Colin)

Best regards,

Colin

Just to let you know that Kristy and I will be doing another brew day on the 14th October.

Please let know know if you intend to attend and I’ll send additional details soon.

Colin

Links contained in this email have been replaced. If you click on a link in the email above, the link will be analyzed for known threats. If a known threat is found, you will not be able to proceed to the destination. If suspicious content is detected, you will see a warning.

Scott Burton

Oct 9, 2023, 10:04:25 AM10/9/23
to Colin Myles, William Groves, sno...@googlegroups.com, Pontiac_Tribe
I have to cancel.
Need to do something with wife and kids.
If I'm back in time, I'll stop by for a while, but I'm not sure.

Scott Burton

I feel sorry for people who don't drink.
When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day.
-Frank Sinatra

Colin Tosh

Oct 9, 2023, 12:17:40 PM10/9/23
to sno...@googlegroups.com
Hello Scott

Thanks for letting me know.

Colin

Robert Landry

Oct 9, 2023, 5:29:53 PM10/9/23
to sno...@googlegroups.com
I'm busy in the morning but will stop by later.