Re: [snipersim] How to change the dynamic instrumentation tool?

Trevor E. Carlson

Nov 28, 2022, 4:23:22 AM11/28/22
to snip...@googlegroups.com, abhiramn...@gmail.com
Abhiram,

     Did you take a look at the README.arm64 file [1] in the root directory of the repo?

Trevor

On Nov 26, 2022, at 11:38, Abhiram <abhiramn...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hey yall,
I need to change the included PIN library to DynamicRIO for supporting ARM ISA,
Does anyone have an idea how to achieve this?

Best regards,
Abhiram Naidu mullu

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Sniper simulator" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/snipersim/0592d75a-cc31-4329-a93c-4b8afb8b39ffn%40googlegroups.com.

Abhiram

Nov 29, 2022, 1:15:26 AM11/29/22
to Sniper simulator
Hey Trevor,
Yes, I have looked at the file, and its working.
Thank you.

张晖晖

Feb 28, 2023, 9:09:38 PM2/28/23
to Sniper simulator

yes, I also need to change the included PIN library to DynamicRIO for supporting ARM ISA,
can you help me ?  thanks a lot . my gmail is  wholov...@gmail.com
Message has been deleted