Publication using Sniper

Alex Hankin

Dec 3, 2019, 12:25:53 PM12/3/19
to Sniper simulator
Hi Trevor,

We have a new publication using Sniper! Here is the citation:

A. Hankin, T. Shapira, K. Sangaiah, M. Lui, M. Hempstead. Evaluation of Non-Volatile Memory Based Last Level Cache Given Modern Use Case Behavior. IEEE International Symposium on Workload Characterization (IISWC). 12 pages. Nov 3-5, 2019.

Best,
Alex

Kleber Kruger

Jul 9, 2021, 5:03:57 PM7/9/21
to Sniper simulator
Hello,

First I would like to congratulate you. I'm also researching NVM.
How did you model NVM? Have you made changes to the source code? Could you make us available?

I'm researching checkpoints in NVM, it would be of great help.
I'm grateful in advance.