RISC-V V-Extension Support?

YeWen Li

Nov 17, 2022, 8:15:00 AM11/17/22
to Sniper simulator
Hello all,

I want to use the latest version (commit id 561482447953f9323925c9d8a51b24c973b91c6e) of sniper as an risc-v simulator and I want to know if it supports V-Extension?

Thanks,
Yewen

Trevor E. Carlson

Nov 17, 2022, 8:54:08 AM11/17/22
to snip...@googlegroups.com, liyew...@gmail.com
Yewen,

     Thanks for this question! Unfortunately, we have not added support for this extension now. That said, it could be simple to do with a new version of Spike as a front-end, and the timing of the instructions set appropriately. I suspect that getting it to work would be straight-forward.

Trevor

On Nov 17, 2022, at 21:15, YeWen Li <liyew...@gmail.com> wrote:

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Sniper simulator" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/snipersim/ec3f7b0a-f902-4733-8952-85185cf2d65cn%40googlegroups.com.

YeWen Li

Nov 17, 2022, 11:47:30 PM11/17/22
to Sniper simulator