CDMI Upgration

Appa

Feb 27, 2013, 1:43:47 AM2/27/13
to snia-...@googlegroups.com
I am using CDMI version 1.0.1 over OpenStack Swift and want to update it to 1.0.2. How can I do this?

Mark Carlson

Feb 27, 2013, 9:39:21 AM2/27/13
to snia-...@googlegroups.com
Are you wanting to have the github code updated here?

https://github.com/osaddon/cdmi

You could probably do it yourself as there are very few changes between
the two versions (mostly changes required for becoming an ISO standard).

Look for X-CDMI-Specification-Version and update 1.0.1 to 1.0.2

-- mark

On 2/26/13 11:43 PM, Appa wrote:
> I am using CDMI version 1.0.1 over OpenStack Swift and want to update
> it to 1.0.2. How can I do this? --
> Groups "SNIA Cloud" group.
> an email to snia-cloud+...@googlegroups.com.
> Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/snia-cloud?hl=en.